Four Fine Fall Phillies

Good looking soil brother.....hope that it does you well this year!
Thanks Van, I'm sure it will give me a good start. I can tweak it if need be in future efforts. Yours looks like it's worm casting heavy compared to mine so far. Yours is blacker. When I get a clue we'll talk more about ingredients. I had a blast putting it together.

Woof check this out. It's about 48 hours in to the potup and they are really starting to feel better. Back to a posture that says "I'm a growin fool" and they're greening up where they can, in the upper areas. I now know what it looks like for a plant to be underpotted, or I can look at the roots. I chuckled when I was changing pots looking at the roots wondering why I didn't do this(look) last week? I'm a victim of cloth pots and habit. Doh

I want to say a special thank you to Stank for putting himself out for everyone he sees a need. He gave me this tester soil for my grow. What a great guy Stank, Thank You!

Again, 48 hours in and phenomenal turnaround is happening. We went from non thriving sluggish plants to the now back on track thriving ones that I'm going to have to get on my horse to keep up with in the LST department. The front runner happens to be living in pure Stank soil. She plumped up so nice and is just saying things are ok now. The rest are coming right along.
First #4 Stank soil. Almost back to normal posture and color.

Glad to hear they seem to be responding well for you. I still owe Shed 5 gallons of the soil to try out as well.

I think u are gonna be amazed at the smoothness, the flavor, and the potency u will see growing in my soil.

I think u are gonna be amazed at the smoothness, the flavor, and the potency u will see growing in my soil.
Oh I already have been with the gift bags I went home with. I really haven't got into them properly yet with ms otter. I'm excited to get into them more critically and decide how I feel about weather they are meds or fun or both. I already know they are smooth and delish and well grown.

So I have to ask...is the recipe very different than the one I used?
Yeah its different. I have a lot of different amendments in my stuff and in very specific ratios on some components. Cannabis puts a much higher stress on soil due to its rapid growth rate than most other plants. I didn't build my soil to be good enough for most plants.....I designed it specifically for cannabis. Keeping my ratios in line allows me to use it for other plants as well from what i have seen (garden flowers and tomatoes are the only none cannabis I have grown in it at this point). I have had to tweek the recipe a little from the original but I am very happy with where it is at this point.

Yeah its different. I have a lot of different amendments in my stuff and in very specific ratios on some components. Cannabis puts a much higher stress on soil due to its rapid growth rate than most other plants. I didn't build my soil to be good enough for most plants.....I designed it specifically for cannabis. Keeping my ratios in line allows me to use it for other plants as well from what i have seen (garden flowers and tomatoes are the only none cannabis I have grown in it at this point). I have had to tweek the recipe a little from the original but I am very happy with where it is at this point.
Now that I have this one started I can get an idea how things work. What a blast! It takes time though. Oh well.

Honestly if I go soil some time I will eithier be trying my hands at docs high Brix or a wannabe stanks special mix .

To be continued... lol

I think lights play a role at least to me at this point but when not if I do come back I will be upgrading those as well.

My two cents for the day .

Honestly if I go soil some time I will eithier be trying my hands at docs high Brix or a wannabe stanks special mix .

To be continued... lol

I think lights play a role at least to me at this point but when not if I do come back I will be upgrading those as well.

My two cents for the day .
Either way is a solid one to go. I'm glad you said when you come back Joe. Balance in all things we do is hard but doable. We're going to miss your awesome energy while you're on sabbatical.

Either way is a solid one to go. I'm glad you said when you come back Joe. Balance in all things we do is hard but doable. We're going to miss your awesome energy while you're on sabbatical.
Thanks bud

Going to miss a lot of you folks .

Easy company is my best company .

Cheers for now my friend .

Last year around this time I started two Mama Mia plants for a friend. We finally got together today and he gave me a jar of it. This is a strong indica leaning plant and I find it very nice. First taste impression is sour pine. Gives a good sit your ass down buzz I like late in the day. I used it to relieve a migraine without migraine meds today. I like that. It's good to have high friends in places.

Back
Top Bottom