Lao Sativa & Hoa Bac Silver Flower

They're pretty beat up right now and way overgrown here's one of the Lao Sativas:

0023082.JPG

Here's a bud and a branch from the other Lao Sativa:

0032953.JPG
0042753.JPG

Typical of every thin leaf Haze type Sativa I've ever grown they don't do good for me. :(

I'm finding that my Zamedelica (very thin bladed leaves) are struggling a bit as well. I had everything dialed in with the kit this time but as the zams go through flower they keep looking rougher. I've read that some sativas want really light to almost no nitrogen. I think that is my case. Sativas seem to be touchy compared to hybrids, but they are gorgeous looking. The hoa bac especially sounds enticing. I can't find it anywhere online anymore.

This is probably proof that what you read is right. I'm only using granular nutes, and those leaves are so clawed (N toxicity) it isn't even funny.
Here's a few close-ups shots on both Hoa Bac plants:

0052591.JPG
0062301.JPG

Beautiful looking buds on them. What temps are you running? Sativas want a warm environment. At least early on, then cooler towards the end of cycle. I saw Doc mention warming up temps to close to 80 can help with the clawing. Maybe speeds up their metabolism.

Lao Sativa & Hoa Bac Silver Flower

The Hoa Bac plants are in a different tent than the Lao Sativas. I've been thinking of turning the fan down to warm the tents; the temps in both are running in the middle to high 70s.

That's right about where you want it. Maybe a touch lower this late in flower. I know pushing them into the low to mid 80s in veg and early flower really got the sativas going for me. Lowering it later in flower is supposed to help them finish and also it helps frost them up. Having a day/night swing is supposed to help as well. Doc mentioned 10-15 degrees being ideal.

my dad has left me all his seeds and said some are sativa trees from vietnam lol , hoping they bud like your hoa bac

That's awesome! I'd love to get ahold of some landrace seeds from the source. I think I've read to many of dubi's threads from ace.....

These Vietnamese Hoa Bac Silver Leaf plants are close to being done :) I think I'll reveg this one (sorry 'bout the yellow pics):

0042770.JPG
0072161.JPG

Speaking of yellow, I need to get a closer look at these yellow spots on the buds of the other one. If they're male parts, I need to pull it early:

0052603.JPG

A few weeks ago I got my first taste of this weed 'cause I accidentally broke a branch when I pulled on it pulled on it again really hard yelled damn then got scissors cut it off dried it and smoked it that was one long accident I know :tokin: that bud was okay but these two tops I cut off later are pretty good I can't wait 'til these are done.
Here's the one Lao Sativa:

0013200.JPG
0023099.JPG

0062313.JPG

Here's a shot of the other one:

0032970.JPG

I'm gonna top dress both of the Lao Sativas with Superswell 0-7-0 tonight. That's gonna be the last feeding for them too. :)

Back
Top Bottom