Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

I don't mind 5-6 inches of snow.....but when we start measuring in feet it becomes an issue
I am from DC and lived in bmore for several years....I don't ever want to see snow nor ice. I have had enough of it in my life. Out on the roof moving the snow cuz u worried ur roof might cave in....cabin fever cuz I am stuck in the house with the kids driving me crazy.

I lived 37 years like that and moved down here....now I am spoiled. Whenever they call for snow here it is a dusting and that is too much for my likeing. But looking at the snow on the tv is the closest I want to get to it....lol

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Yep, I know there are definitely a lot of stealth growers on our side of the country.
Florida... How did all the storms treat ya down there?
I am within reasonable driving distance of Boston, NYC, Philly, Baltimore, and DC.
I am about ready to move somewhere warmer and more cannabis friendly though
:thumb:
Sounds like we might not be too far from each other.....

Dallas Texas Born and Raised. I like it warm year round.
It took me a few years to get use to the whole concept of snow and cold weather. I actually moved up here years ago in a snow storm in the middle of February. When I pulled in my driveway up here we were at 8 or so inches and coming down. When I woke up the next morning I couldn't see my truck and we were at the 2 foot mark. I was seriously like WTF did I just do...:rofl:
Luckily I am not in the lake effect snow belt :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dallas Texas Born and Raised. I like it warm year round.
It took me a few years to get use to the whole concept of snow and cold weather. I actually moved up here years ago in a snow storm in the middle of February. When I pulled in my driveway up here we were at 8 or so inches and coming down. When I woke up the next morning I couldn't see my truck and we were at the 2 foot mark. I was seriously like WTF did I just do...:rofl:
Luckily I am not in the lake effect snow belt :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was at Hood for 4 years, we got like 1/2 inch snow and everything was shut down. I was like really???

A quick pic of the SSA#1 haul will get the weight up once she's dry
20160916_093951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom