Four Fine Fall Phillies

Thats a serious harvest there. I don't mind trim jail. Nice work stoneotter! (why the f does my computer want to change it to stonecutter)
My phone always wants to change "DTF" to "STD". I almost hit post the other day when I made the comment "I am really digging the 'STD' and its effects".

I just gotta wonder....how many people use STD in their normal text conversations to have it at the point that auto correct assumes that is what i meant......cause I ain't ever texted anything about an STD.

BUD WASHING
Ok I'm all for washing bud when I grow outside. Get all those nasty bugs and their poop off my bud! Mildew and mold too! If I don't have a bug or mold issue in my tent can someone remind me why I would wash under those conditions? Dust seems like it would be stuck to their stickiness and wouldn't wash off and I have no pets. Lazy, you bet but give me a reason and I'll rethink my dereliction direction!
I find the product is better than non bud washed buds. I occasionally do foliar sprays and I also see what the bucket looks like after I wash it. I won't every stop bud washing....even when growing indoors. When used in conjunction with the slow and low drying method.....it gives me the results I am looking for. I don't get it if I don't do a bud wash. Just my preference.

The longer dry and the rest does make sense. I'll have to decide again next harvest. I've been trimming all day almost done.
If you really want to figure out if its worth it.....next plant....do half of it with bud wash (either lemon juice and baking soda or H2O2....I use the H2O2 if there are any threats of botrytis on big, really dense buds as the H2O2 will prevent it from spreading if there is any tucked away where you cant see) and the other half with no bud wash. Then do a blind taste test afterwards. I did on my 2nd grow and I have been bud washing sense then. I won't "NOT" do a bud wash if I am doing a whole plant. I don't bud wash testers unless I have a bucket already ready from a full harvest.

If you really want to figure out if its worth it.....next plant....do half of it with bud wash (either lemon juice and baking soda or H2O2....I use the H2O2 if there are any threats of botrytis on big, really dense buds as the H2O2 will prevent it from spreading if there is any tucked away where you cant see) and the other half with no bud wash. Then do a blind taste test afterwards. I did on my 2nd grow and I have been bud washing sense then. I won't "NOT" do a bud wash if I am doing a whole plant. I don't bud wash testers unless I have a bucket already ready from a full harvest.
Well another wash opinion and with testing results. Ok I'm in. I wouldn't have guessed a tent grow would have a marked improvement but too much evidence is showing to keep those thoughts. Thanks

My phone always wants to change "DTF" to "STD". I almost hit post the other day when I made the comment "I am really digging the 'STD' and its effects".

I just gotta wonder....how many people use STD in their normal text conversations to have it at the point that auto correct assumes that is what i meant......cause I ain't ever texted anything about an STD.
Might be a run of clap about. :Rasta:

You know me....I always urge experimentation to answer the questions yourself (opinions of others only go so far with me.....I prefer first hand experience) so by all means give it a side by side try.

Good Looking Harvest and the weight ain't bad either How much h202 do you use in the wash , i been washing but with no additives?
I didn't wash this bunch however listening to folks I believe I'll be doing it next time. I did wash with my outdoor grow last year and used the full recipe in the first few pages of the bud washing link h2o2 and all. The originator may have halved the recipe but I didn't get the memo at the time.

Good Looking Harvest and the weight ain't bad either How much h202 do you use in the wash , i been washing but with no additives?

When I use H2O2 instead of lemon juice and baking soda, I use (4) 32 ozbottles of 3% H2O2 to about 4.5 gallons of water. When I do the lemon juice and baking soda, I use the standard .5 cup of each to 4.5 gallons of water.

Beautiful sight of all those hanging branches otter...excellent! Love the hanging tree too. I'm sure you've topped your previous weight.

My phone always wants to change "DTF" to "STD". I ain't ever texted anything about an STD.
:hmmmm:

LOL!
I used to use 1:3 with 3% H2O2 but it wasn't killing the bugs on contact. This time I went 50/50 and I haven't seen a living thing.

Beautiful sight of all those hanging branches otter...excellent! Love the hanging tree too. I'm sure you've topped your previous weight.

:hmmmm:

LOL!

I used to use 1:3 with 3% H2O2 but it wasn't killing the bugs on contact. This time I went 50/50 and I haven't seen a living thing.
If the numbers hold up I will have topped the weight. It's going to be close. The weight to beat is 20 oz.. It's going to be close.

Back
Top Bottom