Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Awesome looking babies Dirt!! If you are still looking for more auto beans you should check out the Blueberries I have going! I may think about topping the next run of them I do! I am still nervous to disturb these autos, give me a photo though and I will train the S*#t out of her!!!

Thanks OG, I have plenty of auto beans left. Not yet sure if I'll order more when I run out, but they are nice to cycle through while you veg out your photo girls

I was checking out the sweet seeds autos today to kinda guess what I might have in my mix so far. The ssa#1 seems to be a cream mandarin or a jack47. Both state 9 weeks from germination but we will be at 11 Thursday and still not ready. Didn't see any 10+ week autos for them. Just trying to guess by smell. She has a creamy citrus scent. Ssa#2 smells like sweet caramel so I'm just going out on a limb and saying she might be a cream caramel auto. 8 weeks from germination it says but 8 will be Thursday and once again still not ready. At least they will be some good smoke when they do finish lol

Thunder bloody Mary is ready for that cup
20160906_085307.jpg

Very nice!! I was curious about the solubles, so I'll be certain to pay attention. I've used the RX Green Solutions Energy, which is a kelp and humic acid solution, twice now and I can't believe how quick the plants show improved growth. So I imagine you will see something similar with the Kelp Me Kelp You. :thumb:

SSA#1 day 79 most likely gonna take her down at the 12 week mark (that would be Thursday)
20160910_190550.jpg
20160910_190630.jpg

SSA#2 day 58 smelling real nice, caramel with a hint of coffee
20160910_190453.jpg
20160910_190459.jpg

Automazar day 34 next one will be trained I promise lol. I'm not doing her justice at all, but it just shows her strong genetics at the amount of neglect she hasaid had from the start
20160910_190250.jpg
20160910_190256.jpg

TBM day 3 can't wait to see how she turns out in her solo cup
20160910_190425.jpg

nice ssa 1 that looks like its gonna be some killer weed.

what soil mix are u using dirt? I think I can see better results after I added ffof and compared to the ones I did before without.

I'd poke around and see if the roots are still developing, I've had one eaten by root pests and eventually the stem just fell over. On the other hand, the sour bubbling crack I just harvested did literally nothing for nearly 30 days. It was a little bigger than your sprout but she was at 2nd node for 2 and half weeks then as I was going to give up on her she decided, ok... No it's time to grow.

So finicky, well put Ultradan. You never know until you've tried the strain, but once you find the autos you like and that veg for 5 or 6 weeks then autos become a great addition to the cycle.

I think I'm going the same perpetual route as you Dirt. My plan is to focus on photoperiods veg and flower, but to throw in some autos if there's any room. I'm a huge fan of autos, but some can definitely be a waste of time and space. All those mini Me's are designed/created for Sog setups where you can grow 30 in a space I'd grow 9. Use one gallon pots and cram the tent full. 9 weeks later you got a decent harvest. But doing them Willy nilly, picking cool strains has got me in supply chain pickle a few times. It really helps to know your strain.

Goodluck to you for that sprout, we'll be watching...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

what auto strains do you recommend that can veg for like 4 weeks?

Looking good over there Dirt :thumb:
Those SSA's are looking really nice

:passitleft:
Thanks Alchemist, looking at Thursday for the chop on #1. She could go another week or 2 but the space is needed lol
nice ssa 1 that looks like its gonna be some killer weed.

what soil mix are u using dirt? I think I can see better results after I added ffof and compared to the ones I did before without.
Thanks xave, the dirt mix started as ffof and ffhf, then I added perlite,ewc,kelpmeal,oystershell flour,rock dust,hf fruit and flower, hf bat guano(there's probably a few other things I'm forgetting) let it cook for 30-45 days then it's ready to use. I have been recycling the soil by reammending it. Every now and then I mix a fresh bag of OF in with it.
Hope your TBM tastes better than ours lol. It's by far not my favorite so we are letting it cure before digging into it again. She was a great plant though. :thumb:
Hopefully she an acquired taste.....and I like it lol

what auto strains do you recommend that can veg for like 4 weeks?
Xave I would go with some dutch passion auto. Automazar would be a great one for you
Automazar buds looking bang on mate top work;)
Thanks Beast, she ain't to bad for a lot of neglect lol

Here is my automazar topped young at the 4th node then later lstd and supercropped her structure;) 94 days old today and still budding well;)
DSC_010539.JPG
DSC_010736.JPG
DSC_010930.JPG
DSC_010835.JPG
DSC_011534.JPG
DSC_011631.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Congrats Dirt on the nomination.. Very Cool

Back
Top Bottom