Green Knight Berry Bomb Hydro CFL - Experiment #1: Supercropped Defoliated ScROG

Done well gk. my seeds turned up yesterday which is great, i felt like a trafficker picking up a fm radio in the post with the seeds in the batterie compartment crack up. Hope you can continue your journal through the hash stage cause the plants of got going at the moment get very frosty and i want to have my first go at turning all the left overs into hash. Cant wait to see them after the week

Things look great Knight!
Only about a week left til harvest I see.
The LED defol comparison sounds interesting!
I think you'll definitely improve on your yield with a new light
thanks for the reps dude!
:thumb:

Done well gk. my seeds turned up yesterday which is great, i felt like a trafficker picking up a fm radio in the post with the seeds in the batterie compartment crack up. Hope you can continue your journal through the hash stage cause the plants of got going at the moment get very frosty and i want to have my first go at turning all the left overs into hash. Cant wait to see them after the week

That's great you've got your seeds - what did you get and are you going to start a journal?

Happy to show the hash when I make it, though not sure I'll show the whole process, I hadn't really thought of that. I could do if it would be helpful, but I'm not an expert at all! I was just going to get some bubble bags and dry ice and shake it out on to a mirror. I saw a YouTube clip and it looks really easy that way, rather than messing about with loads of water and ice, but we'll see - it'll basically be my first time so not sure what the end result will be like!

Things look great Knight!
Only about a week left til harvest I see.
The LED defol comparison sounds interesting!
I think you'll definitely improve on your yield with a new light
thanks for the reps dude!
:thumb:

Thanks Vick - cheers for the reps mate!

Yeah, not long now. I think that's the way to go with the light - get an led ASAP and do the next grow with that and keep everything else the same. Then I'll compare the led without defoliating. Means I can max the yield because I can't think of any other reason why if it turns out low because I've not had any issues and the nutes pH etc have seemed bang on, I feel that's dialled in now. Possibly low RH, it's been 45-50% pretty much the whole grow, and does drop to 35-40% after a defol, but I don't necessarily think that would impact it too much because it's about the right level for flowering, if a bit low for veg.
Pheno could be another factor, but I reckon light's probably the first thing to address.

2013-03-07_22-29-17_762.jpg

Cause of people like u. My berry bomb came up yesterday

She's now at 9 weeks from 12/12, 7.5 weeks from flowering. She's still just on plain water and double strength Boost and I reckon she's got at least another week - I can't see any ambers on the buds really, just a few on the fans. She is filling out a bit but what she is doing is continuing to pack on the trichs - I went away a couple of days and she's got a lot more frosty by tonight. I'll see how it goes but I'm thinking harvest might be next weekend. If there still isn't any amber on the buds though I'll wait and keep going.
IMG_16069.JPG

IMG_16089.JPG

IMG_160911.JPG

IMG_16109.JPG

IMG_1611_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_16128.JPG

IMG_16139.JPG

IMG_161414.JPG

IMG_161511.JPG

IMG_16198.JPG

IMG_161711.JPG

IMG_1618_-_Copy.JPG

Looking great GK!! nice and frosty bro + reps

Thanks Jon, and thank you for the reps. Yes, I'm pleased with frost, seems to be where a lot of her efforts are going!

Back
Top Bottom