Green Knight - Hydro CFL - Auto Bomb - First Grow Journal

Hey dp - I'm sure you'll be fine with the test but it must be stress you could do without. Best of luck with it all though- I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you on the 8th. The job sounds great so I really hope you're successful in getting it.....

Wow. GK, DP...this is a bloody brilliant conversation for others of us to learn from. Thanks guys.

Quick photo update. We're now at day 43 and the buds are starting to fill out and the leaves are frosting up nicely with trichs. 3-4 weeks left to go I reckon. I've added the PK 13/14 which will remain in the tank this week (I changed the res yesterday) and I'll change it again on Friday so it will get the recommended 6 days max of the PH 13/14. I've also upped the Canna Boost from 20ml per 10 litres to 30ml per 10 litres. I've also dialled the lights back from 20/4 to 18/6. I plan on dropping an hour each week now until harvest so she starts thinking the days are shortening and hopefully starts really focusing on developing her buds.

You'll see the previous defoliation is a bit of a distant memory and she's leafed up a lot, so I'm going to have another strip in a week or two to expose the buds to more light for the final couple of weeks.

So with 3-4 weeks left before harvest I'm going to change the res at the end of this week and depending how she's bulking up I'll either give her one more week of nutes and then 2 weeks flush, or start the flush for two weeks this weekend.

IMG_09636.JPG

IMG_097312.JPG

IMG_096616.JPG

IMG_096812.JPG

IMG_097615.JPG

IMG_097713.JPG

Cheers fluffy & smokes - yeah the frosting is looking good, I'm really pleased with it - given that she's still got a few weeks left I hope it continues - they could be mental by harvest if she does keep piling on the trichomes. Just need the buds themselves to really start filling out and putting some more size and weight on but I'm thinking the next couple of weeks it's all going to start happening

Looking great my friend, your buds should gain most of their weight within the last three weeks, sit back, relax and enjoy. I did another heavy defoliation today I'll post pics when I get a chance, plants are looking lovely and buddy :thumb:

Day 46; trimmed some leaves off as she'd leafed up a lot and some of the buds were quite shaded; forgot to take before and after though. Definitely starting to pack out a little

IMG_09929.JPG

IMG_09918.JPG

IMG_09908.JPG

IMG_098416.JPG

Just be patient GK, it will all pay off in the end, she's very purrrty though I must say. Great job! What kind of buzz you looking to get from your smoke?

Just be patient GK, it will all pay off in the end, she's very purrrty though I must say. Great job! What kind of buzz you looking to get from your smoke?

Less couch lock, more buzz, so don't want to leave her too long - a bit of amber but not too much. Any ideas on how long she might have left - seed co. says 65+ days and she's at 46 now?

Looks damn good. Just got my Herbies delivery in!! Green House: Auto Bomb, and Big Bang, Royal Queen: Fruit Spirit, and the freebies are SleeStack X Skunk? I'm glad your girl looks good, The flowers are outstanding!!

Nice variety - they'll be nice mate!

Looks damn good. Just got my Herbies delivery in!! Green House: Auto Bomb, and Big Bang, Royal Queen: Fruit Spirit, and the freebies are SleeStack X Skunk? I'm glad your girl looks good, The flowers are outstanding!!
Herbies delivery is like Christmas! Lol :rofl::woohoo: Those are the same freebies I got over a month ago, I wonder if they ever change it up? If I get royal queen my next order I may be disappointed! I like trying new strains.....I'm growing the fruit spirit and royal queen critical right now, I'll let you know what I think of them as they get bigger :) cheers, Grogr33n

Less couch lock, more buzz, so don't want to leave her too long - a bit of amber but not too much. Any ideas on how long she might have left - seed co. says 65+ days and she's at 46 now?
Your better off to decide by your trich's, the trich's don't lie my friend. Couch lock sucks so I'd shoot for about 10% amber if it were me. Use your best judgement, you can even steal a bud here and there as it progresses and do a little quick dry to determine at what stage you'll get your desired buzz.......I chopped mine at about 8% amber on my white widow, was great day time weed, and my jock horror was about 18% amber and that was good sleepy time weed, I didn't like the jock though, it got me super fucked up. My space a queen was around 10% and it was the best of both worlds. But overall, white widow was my smoke of choice at 8%

Herbies delivery is like Christmas! Lol :rofl::woohoo: Those are the same freebies I got over a month ago, I wonder if they ever change it up? If I get royal queen my next order I may be disappointed! I like trying new strains.....I'm growing the fruit spirit and royal queen critical right now, I'll let you know what I think of them as they get bigger :) cheers, Grogr33n

Im subbed to all you have my friend!!! Love the fishing beads that come with the seeds!!

Back
Top Bottom