1st Time Lazy Grow!

Ahh Thanks Kush. Well seeing as there is still some interest I will post some pics up especially for you!! I will try to get some up tonight, otherwise they will be done tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

Well fellow smokers, back again!! I have some new pics for you all. I harvested last Sunday. Started at 1pm and finished at 10pm!! That was my last 3 plants...... They are drying nicely in my grow cupboard - the loft was far too cold in the current climate.

Can't be arsed to weigh it but It's safe to say I have a shit load, so more than happy!! :yummy:

The pics of the jars are the little baby and popcorn buds.

DSC005252.jpg

DSC005241.jpg

DSC005222.jpg

DSC005193.jpg

DSC005183.jpg

DSC005172.jpg

DSC005202.jpg

Well thats it folks, appreciate any comments!

I will start up a new journal next year, happy smoking!!

sorry i havent been around so long, its good see and hear that things worked out well for you! :bong:

anyways, as far as the seeds, either A) you somehow stressed (maybe light leak?) a female into turning hermie, which pollinated itself and a few parts on other ladies. or B) the plant was a hermie to start with and it went unnoticed.

seeded weed isnt automatically bad. we associate it as bad, but in actuality, it can be quite good. it depends on the grower. mass commercial brown brick weed has seeds, is garbage, but is not grown with care, and i doubt males are sought out and destroyed.

anyways, good genetics + love of a good grower = good smoke

back to the seeds. the plant that was riddled with seeds was probably your hermie. the plants that only had seeds in certain parts are probably females that got hermie pollen on only those certain parts (keep in mind, it's possible to only pollinate 1 branch, and leave the rest of the plant as seedless)

we learn with every grow, congrats on this success, and good luck on your next one!

phil!

:allgood:

Hey thanks Phil, much appreciated!!

Yes there was light leaking in previously but this was fixed for the plants above that have finished. The seeded harvest previous was sweet!!! The current crop is also v nice and as a bonus no seeds!!!

Thanks again, really looking forward to starting a new one next year!!

Happy smoking :ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom