Green Knight Berry Bomb Experiment #2 - LED

I checked out your last journal and I'm sorry for that disappointing yield but this harvest looks like its going to be A LOT better. Nice plants!

Cheers kushed. I'm much happier with this grow - all down to the light basically. Watt for watt the led's so much more efficient and the plant loves it

We're there now basically. It's day 53 and there are quite a few ambers on the top buds. Less so on the lower buds, but I'm going to chop her on fri/sat.
Not sure how much I'll get, but definitely a lot more than the last crop, and the buds seem really dense. When you squeeze the buds you get a really strong berry smell, it's quite amazing. Proper sickly berry, almost like a gummy fruit sweet. And very sticky.

Anyway, some final photos - next ones will be during the chop:
IMG_208610.JPG

IMG_208710.JPG

IMG_20889.JPG

IMG_209010.JPG

IMG_20926.JPG

IMG_209610.JPG

IMG_21009.JPG

IMG_20978.JPG

IMG_20846.JPG

IMG_208311.JPG

IMG_20828.JPG

IMG_2081_-_Copy_2_.JPG

IMG_2081_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_20816.JPG

IMG_2080_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_208011.JPG

IMG_20798.JPG

IMG_2078_-_Copy_2_.JPG

IMG_207811.JPG

Edit: Forgot to include the cfl comparison. Same plant (clone), same nute schedule, but a 125w cfl rather than a 200w led:
IMG_163010.JPG

IMG_16407.JPG

IMG_163311.JPG

IMG_162412.JPG

IMG_161711.JPG

IMG_16109.JPG

Nice I guess around double the weight as your last run

Should be quite a bit more I hope. I got an oz off the last run which was really disappointing. The buds this time round are much bigger and a lot more dense, and there's a lot more of them, so I'm hoping to get 4 oz. It should be possible to pull a lot more from this cupboard now the light's better, I just don't think this berry bomb pheno is a particularly big yielder

Should be quite a bit more I hope. I got an oz off the last run which was really disappointing. The buds this time round are much bigger and a lot more dense, and there's a lot more of them, so I'm hoping to get 4 oz. It should be possible to pull a lot more from this cupboard now the light's better, I just don't think this berry bomb pheno is a particularly big yielder

We will see. I for one think defoliation hurts the plant. I think you would of done better leaving them or more of them, the reason I say this I defoliated my white widow x cheese all but a few branches. well the branches I did not touch where a lot thicker all the way down. Those big leaves really help pump up the buds I think.
Super cropping on the other hand is amazing.

So I chopped her tonight. I reckon I've easily got 4oz , possibly more. It's so much denser than the cfl grow, and the nugs are nicely developed all the way down to the screen. I know what you mean about the defoliation hank, but I don't think it would be possible to do a scrog in a tight space like this without defoliating - it would be very overcrowded and have air flow and light issues. I do want to do a comparison but I don't think you can do it with a scrog, I think it needs to be a more natural grow.

Amyway, some photos:
IMG_210210.JPG

IMG_21039.JPG

IMG_21047.JPG

IMG_21066.JPG

IMG_21076.JPG

IMG_2112_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_21167.JPG

IMG_21139.JPG

Well done gk. cant wait to see how your super lemon haze goes as im currently growing that and a northen lights blue. The SLH is a slow grower and ive read that it can be a bit tricky with nutes at time

Forgot to upload the SLH photo I'm sorry mate. She's doing well, but yeah, she doesn't seem to be the fastest grower. I've switched to canna aqua so not worrying about pH too much, and she's on 1.2 EC. Seed co says she tolerates high EC but we'll see

Back
Top Bottom