Green Knight - OG Kush LED DWC

Hey everyone, thank you for the reps and the advice on photo upload problems etc. Things seem to be fixed now which is good so we've got some photos and a bit of an update.

I did a defol earlier this week. I only touched the lower growth to clear things out at the bottom, the top and middle growth didn't really get touched. Here she was a few days before; no light hitting the screen or getting to the lower bud sites:
IMG_24598.JPG

And then after defol:
IMG_24616.JPG

Top down you don't see any difference at all, but it's made a huge difference in light to the lower bud sites without removing any of the major fan leaves. We'll see whether it makes much difference, though different strain so it will be more of a feel than any real scientific basis:
IMG_24659.JPG

IMG_24739.JPG

Buds are coming along. They're starting to smell and get stciky, and the leaves are frosting. I've added the phk13/14 a little bit early as the buds seem to be developing and I'm not sure I've yet hit the timing spot on. A little minor nute burn on a couple of leaves from the pk (it does bang the EC up and I only used 10ml per 10l rather than 15ml per 10l), but otherwise things seem to be going swimmingly.

IMG_24678.JPG

IMG_247010.JPG

IMG_247410.JPG

IMG_24789.JPG

IMG_247912.JPG

Looking killer GK!
I have a feeling that OG is going to give you your best crop yet in that space!
Just a bit of a heads up, they (OG's) seem to really like a boost of magnesium twice throughout flower.
Say day 14 then again on day 35.
Watch for the leaves to start yellowing around these times, then hit em with epson.
(1 tablespoon per gal in res, or 1 teaspoon per litre if foliar)
If they don't start to yellow at all? then don't bother treating.
Just something to keep an eye out for..
:high-five:

Thanks Vick, she's better on height too, hasn't stretched as much as the SLH or berry bomb. Hoping the buds will really fill out.

Touch wood she's not shown any signs of Mg def, but there is some slight yellowing on some of the sugar leaves and smaller fans on the tops. I'll order some epsom as it will be good to have to hand if I need to give her a boost, she definitely sucks up the nutes! Cheers mate

Yup your cranking it out of the ballpark yet again, you use the space you have uber efficiently better than I have ever in any space:goodjob:

Thanks bid; I'd love to achieve 1g per watt if I can, the best so far is 0.75g/w, and that's been consistent over the last two grows. We'll see how this one goes, it's looking promising, but if it also comes out around 0.75g/w then I think I'm hitting the maximum potential of the space without starting to supplement co2 etc.
The led is over-specced relative to the grow space, I could probably get away with a smaller one, a 100w or 150w. I think if I could move the walls out a foot in each direction and keep everything else the same to maximise the footprint of the led it would be nearer 1g/w.

Many thanks for the kind words mate

What up Gknight!:ciao: The plant is looking awesome, nice buddage going on, and starting to get frosty.:yummy:
I just popped 2 OG Kush seeds of my own for my next grow, I hope mine look like yours.;)

Back
Top Bottom