Green Knight - OG Kush LED DWC

What up Gknight!:ciao: The plant is looking awesome, nice buddage going on, and starting to get frosty.:yummy:
I just popped 2 OG Kush seeds of my own for my next grow, I hope mine look like yours.;)

Thanks stealth, you'll love the og, I've been very impressed with it so far

Day 42 of 12/12 and I've changed the res and stopped the pk13/14 (which I ran for about 10 days). I've lowered the EC of the standard nutes and doubled the Boost to 40ml/10l. I've also dropped the timer back one hour so she now gets 13 hours of dark. I'll lose another hour next week and see how things go extending the dark.
IMG_25118.JPG

IMG_25127.JPG

IMG_251313.JPG

IMG_25149.JPG

I also defoliated to open up the lower buds to the light and open up some airfolw. I've been very light on her so far and it's the most I've defoliated her since she was small and in veg. She's had the PK boost and now I'm going to give tricking her into autumn / end of life a try, dialling back the hours of light and the nutes over the next 2-3 weeks.
IMG_252010.JPG

IMG_25256.JPG

IMG_25287.JPG

IMG_25307.JPG

defo looking og now i know those buds when i see um, and shes doing splendid bangin job your doing buddy, gonna slap you a rep here for the sweet scrog work, those buds are gonna fat up as soon as they are done adjusting to the missing leaves, be careful with defol any more my og kush will stop swelling and pistils will shrivel if i take to many fans and i have to add a week to flower, she does respond well to dls and might pop a nanner or 2 in week 8-9 natural response to her senior citizen status, at least thats how my og k acts, great stinky tasty meds you will wanna grow again and again:high-five:

Lovely Photos of a cabinet full of loveliness!:thumb::adore:

Do you still think you'll harvest the same amount as last time? There's a lot of Bud in there!

:passitleft:

Thanks AJ. Not sure yet what I'll get in terms of yield; there are far more buds this grow, but they are smaller at the moment. We'll see how they fatten up over the next couple of weeks but I'm going to guess it will come out around 3.5/4oz again looking at it. I'm getting the feeling that currently that's the upper limit with the current set up in this space. I think the light is as much as is needed, if not more for the size of space, so without getting a bigger space to grow I think to boost things significantly further I need to start experimenting with other variables like co2 supplementation, maybe a bigger DWC res to allow a bigger root mass (though difficult to fit a bigger one in the space), and different training techniques. Lots I would love to do to perfect things, but I think time could be an issue!

defo looking og now i know those buds when i see um, and shes doing splendid bangin job your doing buddy, gonna slap you a rep here for the sweet scrog work, those buds are gonna fat up as soon as they are done adjusting to the missing leaves, be careful with defol any more my og kush will stop swelling and pistils will shrivel if i take to many fans and i have to add a week to flower, she does respond well to dls and might pop a nanner or 2 in week 8-9 natural response to her senior citizen status, at least thats how my og k acts, great stinky tasty meds you will wanna grow again and again:high-five:

Sweet, thanks bid (and for the reps too!). I'm really loving this og, cant wait to smoke some! she's so sticky and has a very distinctive smell. I've been a lot lighter on the defol generally this time round and I'm going to leave her until harvest now. Good to hear the DLS works and cheers for the heads up on the nanners, I'll keep an eye open. Can't wait to smoke her!

oh that was yesterday man its freeweed day today
Have a great day GK :thumb:

Ha ha, shit yes, it was! I always lose track of the days of the week at Christmas! Happy freeweed day

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas.

We're now day 50 since switching to 12/12 and things are coming along nicely. Starting to see some amber trichs too so not a long way off now, but there are still loads of white pistils so she's got another couple of weeks I reckon. I dropped the EC last week to 1.1 and changed the light schedule to 13/11. I've run the EC down over the week to below 1, and then res change today I lowered the nutes again (EC 0.95) and dropped another hour off the light period, so she's now 14/10. These will be the last nutes she gets, and towards the end of this week I'll flush with Final Phase and then it'a plain water until harvest.
IMG_25328.JPG

IMG_253410.JPG

IMG_25356.JPG

IMG_253910.JPG

IMG_254112.JPG

IMG_25429.JPG

IMG_25449.JPG

IMG_25458.JPG

IMG_25487.JPG

Back
Top Bottom