Green Knight - OG Kush LED DWC

I like what I'm seeing GK!
Must smell lovely in that closet right about now.
Probably about 10-13 days away!
Great job!
:thumb:

I like what I'm seeing GK!
Must smell lovely in that closet right about now.
Probably about 10-13 days away!
Great job!
:thumb:

Thanks Vick, it's smelling lovely thanks mate. Hoping to get the timing better with this grow than the SLH (which I think went a bit too long). I reckon this Friday or thereabouts I'll start the flush and then she'll have a week to ten days to flush before harvest. Should be a nice one hopefully!

Just been reading through and I gotta say wow that is one healthy looking plant! Great work GK.
Could I ask which LED panel you are using? I would love to go LED on my next grow, and any reviews or opinions on panels in use are much appreciated (although yours seems to be doing the job!)

Reps aswell.

Hi quantuman, yes, it's a scrog in hydro; there's no dripper because it's a DWC so the roots just sit in the nutrient solution with an air stone.
I got the split through topping, and then topped these two tops again to get it to fan out with multiple tops.
Thanks for the comments, good to have you along

Just been reading through and I gotta say wow that is one healthy looking plant! Great work GK.
Could I ask which LED panel you are using? I would love to go LED on my next grow, and any reviews or opinions on panels in use are much appreciated (although yours seems to be doing the job!)

Reps aswell.

Thanks for the kind comments funky (and the reps). I got the light through a distributor called Fero and the light is called the Bulldog 6 Spot. I'm really pleased with it but there are lots of other good LEDs out there, and a few journals on here are testing out some of the lights sold by sponsors on here.
I'm really happy with the led. My pace is very small so heat is an issue (I even got heat problems with CFL's). The led gives off so little heat it's great, and it gives really good growth.

No problem you earned them.
Ahh I was looking at Fero last night, and they are in my narrowed down choice of 3. I've seen some good grows with other panels but theres just so much choice between them and it can take a bit of research to find the right one to suit your needs. I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet pretty soon though!
I've been having heat issues with CFL's aswell, it's surprising how much heat they can produce when you have a few of them in a small space.
How long do you think before harvest?:yummy:

Yes, it's finding the right one for the right price! Top led look pretty good and seem good value, a few on here are growing with their lights. There's a lot of choice but I think if you don't get too blown away with marketing and choose something that growers on 420 have demonstrated good results with then you won't go far wrong.

I reckon it's probably another couple of weeks before harvest, I'll start the flush towards the end of this week I think

Hi quantuman, yes, it's a scrog in hydro; there's no dripper because it's a DWC so the roots just sit in the nutrient solution with an air stone.
I got the split through topping, and then topped these two tops again to get it to fan out with multiple tops.
Thanks for the comments, good to have you along

how many times you toped this plant antil you get it ?
what is the power of the led ?

Happy New Year everyone, hope it was a good one.
The OG got a NY eve flush with Final Phase, and she's now on plain water and double strength Boost until harvest, which will probably be in the next 7-10 days. Will post some updated photos soon

Back
Top Bottom