DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

They'll eventually reveg, unless their autos, lol.... Man they going to be crazy branchy monster gals, haha....

You can always fill the cup up, make the seedling smaller and grow more roots/bigger rootball.....

Well I'm definitely liking that idea :thumb:

They'll eventually reveg, unless their autos, lol.... Man they going to be crazy branchy monster gals, haha....

Yeah that's good then, such a drag waiting for them, should be worth it though, if I top not long after they revege id reckon reckon they'd definitely be branching out like crazy, so many tight nodes on them it will be interesting

Well here we are I fixed her up a little and she's sitting in the rain and getting whatever direct light she can right now ill move her in with lady blue for a few hours tonight I think, speaking of which abit under 2 hours and it'll be time to see how the lady is liking her flush :)
IMAG22021.jpg
IMAG22031.jpg

I really do miss having more outdoor space to grow but i dont think I would change living next to the sea for anything caught a 30cm red mullet the other day

I really do miss having more outdoor space to grow but i dont think I would change living next to the sea for anything caught a 30cm red mullet the other day

Don't worry man is give up most outdoor growing areas here to be living next to the ocean, walk out the door and cast. Off into the ocean with some joints in hand nothing better :)
Nice fish to, eat many you catch man?

Here's some quick phone pics I snapped of blue abit earlier, photos just aren't the same as the camera but lady blue has really taken a liking to these flushes, her hairs are starting to brown abit more and think a lot more Trichs are cloudy, have to find my loupe to know more though :)
IMAG22131.jpg
IMAG22142.jpg
IMAG22081.jpg
IMAG22102.jpg
IMAG2211.jpg
IMAG2215.jpg

Welcome down here anytime bud..500m from the beach, whiting flathead pinkys gummies squid salmon....

Damn Sir Bud,
She is bursting out all over.:love:
I imagine she should be done soon.
How long she got before chop?

Damn Sir Bud,
She is bursting out all over.:love:
I imagine she should be done soon.
How long she got before chop?

Thanks man, she really is :)
Well she should be, but I think trich regen and heat may have slowed her a little, from what I saw of her Tricia laastnight she should be done within a week but the colour change and swelling seem slow so she might go to 2 still.
I ended up changing the lights to 11/13 to try doped her up just a little. Because I have a feeling I'm Gunna have to harvest earlier then is like because of heat.
So I'm giving atleast one more week before thinking of the chop haha
Her smells coming through real nice now that shes had a couple of flushes :)

Sir Bud,
How soon before flush? Assuming you do flush that is. :cool:

Sir Bud,
How soon before flush? Assuming you do flush that is. :cool:

Haha ohh yeah I definitely flush, the difference in quality of smell and taste just can't be sacrificed just to pump more nutes in haha
Well I've half begun the flush, last week I gave her a full flush, then last night I gave he another water but this time added a little pk just incase I'm going to need to lengthen her time. Very touch and go atm, I everytime she needs water I stare at her then check under the mag glass and just go with what I feel.
She may still need another half feed to get her through but ill wait till the next watering day to decide that :)

I checked up with abit if your grow earlier, are you up to the flush yet?

Sir Bud
In my grow I'm a couple of weeks out. Currently at wk 6. Pumping nutes to her atm.

Awesome man, looks like your girls holding pretty steady, I just had to remove a head from one of the droopers not sure what happened exactly but I was taking pics next second noticed the snapped head, Gunna weigh it up see what I get as a wet weight

Well I have some pics, from today's happenings, so shattered about this head, chucked it on the scales and is 10.80g I think so I'm a little dissapointed because thaats wet weight, she's a fairly big nug and she felt much heavier, ah well though that happens and I can't be dissapointed till I have the overall weight.
Anyways ill start with the snapped pics,
IMAG22212.jpg
SAM_05812.JPG
received_1516956938620591.jpeg
received_1516956955287256.jpeg

Now these are some of the other close up shots I took earlier.
received_1516957065287245.jpeg
received_1516957095287242.jpeg
received_1516957055287246.jpeg
received_1516957078620577.jpeg
received_1516957088620576.jpeg

Hope you all enjoy, ill get her proper update up tomorrow, and let me know what you think of Tricia, most pics that show a lot of amber, are areas where the trichomes were burnt.

Hey man, I got a thread going, just dropped couple pics there.. Be good if you could come over and share yours also :) and anybody else reading...
Which Breeders Are You Using?

Back
Top Bottom