Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/HPS

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Looks great man :goodjob:
Fan leaves are looking a little droopy but probably due to temps or me just being crazy :laughtwo::loopy::laughtwo:

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Wow man, that Aurora sure packs on the buds. Excellent. I look forward to growing that strain in a few weeks then.

Cheers man, yeah she actually just came right out and surprised me alot plus she has this in ya face fruity smell that ive only smelt one similar a handful of times. :)

Looks great man :goodjob:
Fan leaves are looking a little droopy but probably due to temps or me just being crazy :laughtwo::loopy::laughtwo:

Haha nah your correct there man, well both plants fans are all kinds of crazybeing pushed against eachother but blues in particular have been abut droopy lately, i think its a mixture of shes under the HPS, ive been feeding pk 13/14 and every watering after if i dont add it she seems to get abit upset lol also the fact when i took the pic she was dry (watering night) and last watering was a small one just to get moisture in there and because her roots are so chockas in the pot at the moment that when i give a small watering i dont think all her roots get moisture and it comes through in the canopy.
I dunno alot of things the last few days would upset her lol
But after lastnights feed shes looking happy again and looks like shes almost doubled up on buds since yesterday :thumb:

Yeah, that fruity smell must be from the afghan side of her. Sounds delicious!

Aurora is abit of 60cm from soil to to top almost right on 2 foot

Nice. I'm at about 22" after the first stretch. I know it should get a little more stretch. Sounds like it will be close to where yours finished. Thanks for measuring for me! Did you do much training or topping on it? I remember reading about some mites and repotting but I didn't remember if you just let it grow or not.

Nice. I'm at about 22" after the first stretch. I know it should get a little more stretch. Sounds like it will be close to where yours finished. Thanks for measuring for me! Did you do much training or topping on it? I remember reading about some mites and repotting but I didn't remember if you just let it grow or not.

No worries man, sounds like it will be very close wouldnt surprise me if yours stretch past mine by a little. I didnt do a whole lot just because it took so long for me to focus on them properly.
I think i topped it once and then let it go cause i started neglecting them abit and then the mites took hold and affected aurora far worse then blue and i believe the mite attack is what caused her stems to grow so strange and made the topping end up looking like a fim and caused all kinds of weird ass branching lol
When i started nursing them back to health i did end up training her pretty extensively every branch got tied down level similar to what they do when fluxing which is pretty much the only thing that managed to keep the canopy fairly even. When she was back to health i think i might of actually topped the 2 stronger arms again. Then right up to switch i just kept all branches horizontal. After switch i let em stretch and then released all wires once finished.
Looking back now im kinda in disbelief its the same plant lol

Ive got a quick update here.
Went in and decided to feed the ladies again ive kind of got them sorted on a more frequent routine now. They are getting a watering every 2 days now they could wait 3 days to dry out more but when i gobe blue that type of chance she goes droopy so 2 days seems to fit alright. Aurora gets 4 litres and blue gets 5litres. Works out well this way cause i know all blues roots are definitely getting something :)
Damn they just keep improving each night though. My mrs had her first look in a few weeks and was blown away at where they are now, in the beginning she hassled me to start over but but i trusted myself and told her id bring em back lol if i was a harsher man id tell her to eat on those words but knowing she will think twice about doubting me is good enough hahaha
Had a proper smell of them today aurora has her same beautiful smell which just triples when you rub abit of leaf and blue just has hardly any smell like ive been saying but today i rub some leaves sniffed my fingers and god damn the most beautiful unmistakable smell of passionfruit came out with just a sour type of hint to it. Got me grinning.
I also got the magnifying glass out to suss out aurora she does indeed have a few ambers and cloudys about but still a majority are clear, not sure who said about blue looking 2 weeks behind but whoever said it seems to be correct going by trichs, blues arent standing up much like auroras and almost all are still relatively clear.
And on a side note after raising the hps due to blues 2 burnt tops they have come back abit however the higher one is just a full bleached white colour now and the other is just abit yellow and coming back. First time ive ever had such a white patch of bud though. Might have to watch out for nanas on the tops now lol
Got some pics of those here :thumb:
The white one
20160722_195758.jpg

Close to normal one
20160722_195805.jpg

Cheers all :)

Looking tip top mate :thumb:
My dad had his first look in my tent a few weeks back and started with the whole "what you have to do is..." trying to tell me how to grow :rofl: he popped his head in last night and was blown away by the difference, kinda ate his words a bit :rofl:

Looking tip top mate :thumb:
My dad had his first look in my tent a few weeks back and started with the whole "what you have to do is..." trying to tell me how to grow :rofl: he popped his head in last night and was blown away by the difference, kinda ate his words a bit :rofl:

Thanks man
Gotta love that haha especially with the dad. Ive shown mine a few times in my older grows and he was saying oh this plant looks like abit of a runt and how he ised to grow plants so much fatter blah blah showed him these girls on my daughters birthday and all he was the one learning from me haha be telling him how im being careful with mould and such and he would just say well i think all your fans should keep that sorted and i think he was a little blown away by the whole rosemary thing since he hadnt heard of it before haha
Kind of wish he still smoked so he would feel how well it all turns out haha cant complain though he know longer wants to give me a kick up the ass when i talk about weed and growing nowadays hahaha

Was meant to give them a water lastnight but they were still abit heavy so held off till tonight and worked out well. Hell with this constant rain and humidity i could of held off another day, cant keep a certain schedule with this weather atm.
I dropped back the A nute further tonight. Usually per 9L i would use 36ml of both A and B but since they are doing well for nitrogen and i dont want dramas of leafy buds ever again ive dropped the A down to 30ml while B is still at 36ml, i dare say i will have to take the A down lower still. No PK 13/14 this time.

Was checking out some colas lastnight though and pretty happy with them. Auroras are gunna be shortrr and dense while blue has long and fat colas which will also be quite dense.
Got some extra pics tonight and got a few macro ones of auroras tops she has alot of ambers on her tops but middle and down low are still fairly clear, strange really but i may have different highs come out of aurora. If blue hasnt so tall id switch aurora under the hos to finish with more light density but its not gunna happen without blue getting bleached to the shithouse lol

Anyway pics

Blue-tallest cola
20160725_194500.jpg

One of 2 of blues fattest ones
20160725_194241.jpg

Aurora, top shots
20160725_194319.jpg
20160725_194643.jpg
20160725_195812.jpg

The tent size comparison of aurora next to blue
20160725_200425.jpg

These arent the greatest pics our daughter was harassing us trying to get these. Anyway
Macro shots of Aurora
20160725_194759.jpg
20160725_194833.jpg
20160725_194858.jpg
20160725_194915.jpg
20160725_195015.jpg
20160725_195039.jpg
20160725_195132.jpg
20160725_195324.jpg
20160725_195443.jpg

Cheers :thumb:

Looking good mate :) could always lift up aurora on a stand so she is the same height as blue and finish them both under HPS :thumb: only if you have enough space in the top of your tent for a safe bulb distance hehe

Cheers photos :thumb:

Looking good mate :) could always lift up aurora on a stand so she is the same height as blue and finish them both under HPS :thumb: only if you have enough space in the top of your tent for a safe bulb distance hehe

Thanks man, i did have her on a stand, well sitting up anyway dunno what happened to that gunnahave to go back to it for sure. I have just enough space with HPS atm with blue so aurora will fit under fine, just more concerned that if i take LED out there wont be enough coverage and i have a feeling that when i chop aurora blue will still only just be past the halfway mark. Shes seems alot slower then aurora.
But i might go another week with both lights but with aurora lifted up higher then take out led cause saving some $ on elec is always good finish off aurora then when blue is in there by herself i put the led back in to finish her off if i can do ine of my dodgy tricks of getting the led to stay up as high as the HPS.
Top of HPS hood is pretty much touching roof and to have LED in for blue without butning her ill have to get it sit at a similar height which is never fun lol
Just after writing this i think your idea of just hps to finish is alot simpilar and a better option haha
Cheers man

Was just refreshing my memory by reading the strain info on aurora and they say ready in 7-9 weeks which seems dead on and why im surprised she is going so quick.
And blueberrys info has been changed last time i looked it said 9-12 weeks which has changed to "a long flowering time".
Thats what i thought lol

:cheer::cheer::high-five::cheer::cheer:
Looking very nice man I have stopped looking at what the cards say they're ready when they're ready :p

Back
Top Bottom