Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/HPS

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

They look fantastic bud. I'm quite a fan of that blueberry. I remember her from your last grow as well. What was her dry yield again?

On the defol, I agree that you should do Aurora first if you're sure she has stopped stretching. Then wait a week or so for Blue.

cheers man!
im happy with the strain at first i was in doubt with reading reviews that they hermie or have huge variation with phenos but all ive grown have looked the same and grown extremely well, i think th last one was around 5 ounces which is good for me but that blue didnt get the extra magnesium like this girl and was also abit smaller so hopefully can get some more this time around. it may be an older strain but its one id eccomend when you want a nice reliable plant :)
well thats what ill do i reckon, trim aurora tonight if it doesnt look like shes stretched any more :thumb:

phat mate nice stretch ,hey ive had that rain in the tent shit before too when all my power went out ?

keep up the good work bro
cheers the stems and branches have really come along nice i was worrying about them staying to skinny the other week haha
its strange isnt it, like its own little micro climate going, makes me wonder if it was the tent rain that cut the power now and i just didnt notice until it got real bad when i turned extraction off, made me keep a closer eye on everything though haha

Looking great mate,gunna get fully crowded when they both kick into flower:thumb:

thanks black thumbs :thumb: oh dont i know it haha im really hoping this defol helps atleast abit, but ahwell im looking forward to having afew joints just staring lovingly in there when the buds almost done haha

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Well i just gave aurora her defol took alot because of the retarded branching she has but in the end still didnt seem like much and didnt save any space lol i gave her a quick 4L feed without epsom this time but will have to follow up with another feed in the following few days.
I gave blue a flush of just rainwater and trimmed off the ill looking leaves since i noticed more leaves showing some weird signs, now ill keep track of her find out if its a medium issue like lockout or toxicity or if mites have attacked some lower leaves, i doubt they have but its possible, however i do still think it could be splash back and leaves dipping in watering can when i water so ill have to go back to my siphen method of watering i think. Could be abit of root boundness possibly but i reckon the whole plant would be showing signs of that by now.
But after filling the watering can twice tonight it seemed as if neighbours lights came on as soon as i went out there so im abit paranoid atm so im thinking i might really try get it all moved inside again if i can talk the ms into that one lol
Anyway both had alot more pistols today and if aurora stays female after her defol tonight i will be very glad, ill post some pics of that later :)

I wouldn't stress too much about lower leaves showing signs of deficiency in flower. I get that all the time, but never really affects anything but a few fan leaves right at the bottom. I've always thought it was normal, and I'm not just talking about nitrogen fade. I removed 1 or 2 fan leaves from the bottom of the plants last night that looked like magnesium deficiency. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Nice to know man i always expect the yellow fade like she had on the leaves but the dead crisp part had me wondering but thats good then, atleast the flush should clear up medium for the next dose anyway haha

Havnt got pics up but will later but the good news is tent will be coming inside tomorrow so more sus watering or noise in the shed and hopefully might be able to stay completely pest free with decent temps taht makes me happy :) :)
Only issue will be if work will be done on house then ill have to be moving them back out but ill worry about that when the time comes lol

Indoors is best .keep ur ladys comfortable and safe;) good times:)

Thats the way, its had me stressed with them so far away from me haha :)

Only pic that turned out decent of auroras defol, quite deceptive because i had to remove atleast 4 or so scraggly branches and a fair amount of leaf but it should work out well, trimmings on the floor next to her.
Another bonus of bringing inside is that room will smell nice again and everything is way cleaner :)
20160630_211631.jpg

Decent defol. You opened her up nicely without turning her into a scarecrow like I sometimes do.

Decent defol. You opened her up nicely without turning her into a scarecrow like I sometimes do.

The leaves were getting in my way and frustrating me so much I dont know how i held myself back from turning her into scarecrow. Haha

Oh that reminds me after one huge effort and messing around i finally got everything indoor, just gotta wait and hope no hermie happens since they did get exposed to a little bit of very dull light. Bluewas tough being her size i had to put her in this massive clothes back to bring her in but getting her out was a hell of an effort. Aurora was easy done thone because due to her boxy shape she ended up fitting perfectly into a box i had haha, so happy now that checking and watering them is going to be so simple now :)

Good stuff Sirbud.. They'll be some warm happy girls...

neighbours are a pain in the ass ,good stuff bringing them in , nice defol she looks well

You cut so many leaves off,but they still look bushy:thumb:
Thats the way, its had me stressed with them so far away from me haha :)

Only pic that turned out decent of auroras defol, quite deceptive because i had to remove atleast 4 or so scraggly branches and a fair amount of leaf but it should work out well, trimmings on the floor next to her.
Another bonus of bringing inside is that room will smell nice again and everything is way cleaner :)
20160630_211631.jpg

Hey everyone, hope life and the grows have been going well :)
Apologies to all my subs and a slow week 3 update, my time management skills have really just gone out the window down the road and smashed by a truck lately. Its crazy really people say when you get stoned you lose motivation, bludge about rah rah rah but yet i am the complete opposite, smoking i can get shit done in a good and organized way when im not and dont have anything i lose motivation and everything blurs together lol

Anyway...
Week 3 since the switch.

Blue.
Shes an unreal plant i was getting ready to trim and checked her next thing i know shes stretched like 5 cm the last 2 nights, the leaves part of the highest colas ended uo with some light burn aswell. So HPS got raised abit higher. Her bidsites are now well and truely showing finding them amongst the bush is a difficult task though haha
Shes an absolute beast atm massive leaves and solid stems. Shes too bug now its made it hard to get good photos so before next update im going to organize a little space somewhere with like a black sheet or something to get some nice pics of her. Since she hasnt had a defol pics really dont do her justice.
Heres the photos of her.
20160706_194406.jpg
20160706_194152.jpg
20160706_194208.jpg
20160706_194321.jpg
20160706_194329.jpg
20160706_194311.jpg
20160706_194301.jpg

Aurora
Oh my comeback girl, she may have swayed my attention from blue abit, you could say she just knows how to impress a grower. Its now clear shes atleast 4-7 days ahead of blue with flowering time. Im not sure if its because blues under the hos more or not but aurora is already showing sweet looking trichomes and potential to be quite a sticky lady. Budsites on colas look like relatively nice spacing but could be abit kush like growth in a way. She has hardly shown any ill signs and despite being squashed in and close to the led she is just making me happy and ready to drool. I will be happy if she finishes a week or 2 before blue having her meds to use and give the extra space to blue to fish of would be great but i doubt she will finish that quick.
Some pics of her.
20160706_193712.jpg
20160706_193725.jpg
20160706_193757.jpg
20160706_193841.jpg
20160706_193823.jpg
20160706_193816.jpg
20160706_193906.jpg
20160706_193918.jpg

The last feed they got i started adding the pk 13/14because blues leaves getting showing ill signs now however they are looking good again and both plants seemed to really thrive from the additive.
I have ordered my hygrometre/thermometre only a cheap 10-15 $ one but should do the job just hoping it gets here before weekend so i can really see whats going on in there to be safe.
Saying im being precautious about mould/humidity on this grow is a complete understatement lol i do not want it near them and with them being so close and bunched up im going to whatever i can to prevent it haha
Cheers all hoping i can organize myself abit better this week and the rest of the grow :thumb:

Well you just made up for it mate, with that update, we'll forgive you... Man they looking great...

Fantastic looking plants bud. That blue is a beast, and the AI looks very promising indeed. Blue looks a little sativa-ish? Was her smoke straight indica?

very nice man they're really gonna be a show stoppers shortly:goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom