Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/HPS

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Haha oh yeah worse then anything cant stand out the front without em wanting to cheer my ear off but i think they are starting to realize i dont wanna be spoken to all the time haha
But yeah ofcouse the hiuse where im actually trying to grow good and proper ends up being the one with nosey neighbours haha
Actually kind of a funny story they came over one day asking if anyone had seen a chook of theirs i was like nah i dunno but not much hope if it got in with my dog lol anyway they came out back we had a look and didnt see it. Then they said about the shed so i made sure only i went there and had a look luckily and still nothing.
I was pretty ripped at this stage and having people talking away to me always makes me feel more stoned haha anyway went and had a look again when they left and just before i heard them saying they found it i looked up in a tree in their yard and theres this chook up the top of this skinny ass tree like wtf haha some real chicken run shit happening i know they can jump and flap but damn it was up high for a chook had me giggling away to myself in a stoned mind haha funny thing was they had to climb a ladder to get it down cause it wasnt going anywhere, once my dog realized it looked like he was gunna cry thought he was gunna get an easy very fresh dinner lol

Re: Comeback Grow - Blueberry & Aurora Indica - Aussie Indoor Winter Grow - LED/CFL/H

Lol chickens are funny animals. We have a few at our place and they're constantly cracking me up. We also have a dog here but he doesn't mind them at all, doesn't even take notice of them so we can let them in the yard together with no issues.

Lol chickens are funny animals. We have a few at our place and they're constantly cracking me up. We also have a dog here but he doesn't mind them at all, doesn't even take notice of them so we can let them in the yard together with no issues.

Haha in a world of their own, i like getting smashed then sitting watching birds and thinking of em like raptors or something, magpies are the most like em they can either be nice or just downright rude and angry haha
Thats what you want, my dog had a bad start to life becase f the original owners, so his good and pretty submissive around alot of people but other animals are purely instictual prey for him

Fan inside Wood box stuff with insulation Shhhhh muffles the fan noise (you can also buy pre-made ones) and can you vent out under the shed but the chances of him hearing a fan blade spinning with out any vibrations is slim to nil anyways no??

Yeah definitely thats what im gunna be looking at i think.
Yeah he would but as it is now it just sounds like a grow room haha if i can dull it down just a little it should be at a level where it will sound like the other things i use in there like my old rev box of an xbox haha i dunno though i have noticed the last couple of days that they havnt seemed to have been out there a whole lot anyway i might be able to just get away with changing the spot my tents in, i might also be able to pad the door area where most the sound seems to come out and that might kill it just abit of work in that haha really id just prefer to bring the whole lot back inside but i dont think thatll be happening anytime soon haha

Nosey neighbours in Australia, who would have thought... Hey man, plants looking good, all those bits would be loving seeing unobstructed light... Good stuff sirbud...

Ever ywhere i go i get one bad winger as a neighbour. Its australia at its finest.

THE GREEN RACER.

Haha its pretty crazy it anoys me that the fences at every house ive lived in town the fences are about a foot to short for my comfort lol
Thanks Grizz yeah im trying to get plenty of coverage in there im still between whether to get my cfl back in there ir not might wait till after theyve stretched to decide on that one though i also am thinking that with the way blues going the aurora is really gunna struggle for light i may have to lift the pot up higher to level the field a little haha

hahaha bloody chooks we have one that hates our guts and can and does leave ,but it comes back LOL .

im out the back and the prick jumps the fence and takes off i think well fuck ya off ya go .

5 hours later its dark im sitting in the room having a cone and i hear suspicious noises i throw open the window and sitting right there in the tree is the chook .

plants looking good mate

hahaha bloody chooks we have one that hates our guts and can and does leave ,but it comes back LOL .

im out the back and the prick jumps the fence and takes off i think well fuck ya off ya go .

5 hours later its dark im sitting in the room having a cone and i hear suspicious noises i throw open the window and sitting right there in the tree is the chook .

plants looking good mate

Hahaha thats awesome photos, just ges to show all animals have a different personality lol
They do obviously overestimate how much we care about their stupid geaway antics though , im the same with one of my cats e has a deathwish, tries to run into back yard with dog, trues to go under house where the dog can get to him and just runs like a little shit when he gets out haha but im at that stage where its just like well test ya luck then mate i aint helping haha

Cheers mate :thumb:

Hahaha thats awesome photos, just ges to show all animals have a different personality lol
They do obviously overestimate how much we care about their stupid geaway antics though , im the same with one of my cats e has a deathwish, tries to run into back yard with dog, trues to go under house where the dog can get to him and just runs like a little shit when he gets out haha but im at that stage where its just like well test ya luck then mate i aint helping haha

Cheers mate :thumb:

hahahahahaha exactly !

What about getting one of those spinny turny things to scare birds from landing on the vent would give a reason for a bit of noise every now and then :p

Haha i was actually thinking about one of those but after i went on tonight i just thought f it im just guna leave it go 24hrs they seem pretty quiet that side so ill just let it go haha

Ive got issues in that tent right now though. Those girls are bushy and both are taking up alot more room then expected lol so tomorrow night ill be letting auroras wires go and let her do what she pleases with her not so spread out it should save abit of room, ideally id just take aurora out till blue was finished but ill be happy having 2 good flower plants at one time for a change haha

Alright heres my week one from switch update.

I measured tent and its .80x.80x1.50cms.
blue is 85 cm long, so longer then the tent haha lnly by leaf tips thoug. since flip she has just stretched and bushed out so rapidly, its awesome but she is covering abit of auror now. She is already showing her female sex, which being feminized youd hope so lol
Her measurements at this stage are
67cmx85 cm and 45cm from brim of the pot.

Pics for blue.
20160621_225245.jpg
20160621_225524.jpg
20160621_225547.jpg
20160621_225614.jpg

Aurora like blue has gun nuts but in proportion probaby more so. Also showing her female sex from being a rehular seed.
Her sizes are
55x53cm and 33cm from the brim of pot.
Pics
20160621_225327.jpg
20160621_225707.jpg
20160621_225725.jpg
20160621_225718.jpg

Best size comparison i could get, using 9L watering can
20160620_193700.jpg

And in the tent
20160621_230043.jpg

Planning on doing a defol after stretch some time at 2-3
Weeks in but i may have to do a little trim before then the way things are going.
Mites came back slightly the other day gave them a mist and they seem to off backed off again ill have to spray once every 4-5 days i think then less as flowering gets into full swing. Leaves are still abit shony in this pics since the last spray, might have went abit heavy on the oil that batch haha
Mate brought me some bud earlier and had a sesh, haha good thing bout not smoking for ages is how well it hits you haha

Thats it for them atm any way :) :)

Looking very nice man. I was thinking of doing the same thing with a yo-yo on a big fan like that maybe do one at the top one on the bottom so i can angle it.

Looking really nice in here mate, damn they are huge :) hehe
Cheers man :thumb: i think blue is now my biggest indoor, last blue i did was my previous last big one haha

Looking very nice man. I was thinking of doing the same thing with a yo-yo on a big fan like that maybe do one at the top one on the bottom so i can angle it.
Thanks spart :)
Yeah it works well they even still rotate if you want them too haah ive been thinking the same for underneath i have another fan i forgot about but its flat and thin so i may be able to squeeze it in there aswell hahaha

Looking good bud... I must try having a break one day..

Looking good bud... I must try having a break one day..

:thumb:
Its good to comeback to it, i dont think id be able to do it if i had buds and plants to look at all the time thoughhaha, just since growing these ones proper my urge to smoke has been so much stronger

Back
Top Bottom