Berry Bomb Clone Grow

soon it will be over 100 outside for close to 18 hours a day, even my pool is too warm when that happens!

Sounds lovely :cool:

Yeah, it gets hot here too, but that’s a little over the top when even your pool gets uncomfortable. o_O

It's been about 10days since my last picture posts and the BerryBomb girls are really looking nice. Can't believe they have at least 4to5 more weeks of flower.

Here's a group photo inside the tent.
MegaCrop girl on the left, DynaGrow girl on the right.
Here are to top most tallest colas.
All the pistils are turning amber at this point.

Tallest point of each plant is 36inches above the pot rim. These are the largest and tallest colas I have ever grown. I feel this justifies my idea of cutting down on the number of plants in a tent and letting the veg cycle go a couple of weeks longer.

I'm looking forward to moving these two into the larger tent when it arrives.

Just from the pics they look pretty symmetrical now. Is that about right?
They are closer than earlier in size. The MegaCrop fed plant does appear a little less bulky in places. It's about time I started adding some Bud Explosion to their feed along with some Sweet Candy. But that means changing up my mixing and feeding process since I have plants in veg that I don't want to have those additives. Oh, the problems we must endure. ;)

Those are real nice B! You're bout half way through flower, 6-8 weeks according to bomb's website. I've got one at near the same stage. The '1 Gallon Shorty' is gettin the chop in a couple more days and then I gotta Cherry Bomb Auto that's comin down too. I'm just exploding with flowers over here!

My plants are really happy with the current dosing. However if I start adding in the late flowering supplements I will need a second set of containers for the process. I'm hoping that my new tent arrives within the next week and I can flip the Triple Cheese and the SLH's and then feed everyone the same supplements for flowering. I doing my best a just being patient and dealing with what I have. Kinda pulling a Rumsfeld in the moment.

My Berry Bomb are looking good. I think they’ve pretty much stopped stretching. They’re at day 15 of 12/12.
DB2B777D-FF6B-4A4C-ACDB-9FD9A3F552A3.jpeg

:passitleft:

Amber Alert! :cheer::woohoo::hippy::party:

I saw my first very limited amber trichomes on a mid way down bud. on one of the girls. Think it was the MegaCrop one. Will have to start really checking them everyday from now on. It's a earlier than I was expecting. I think I'm a little over 6 weeks since the flip, so really early in my previous experience.

Moved into week 7 this last Wednesday. I'm figuring on about two weeks from now at the latest. Doing the Amber watch each time I water. Didn't actually see any today. I did have to put stakes in place and tie the primary cola branches to it. The weight was cause the entire plant to lean over down into the grow media. Yikes. Got some heavy action going on.

Back
Top Bottom