Berry Bomb Clone Grow

I've got my two in flower right now, as well as one outside that is cruising right along. I hope the outdoor ones takes off soon. Any ways the one in flower is about 4-5 weeks in and the other is just about 2-3 in flower, I think she's finished stretching too. Those crowns are looking real familiar to me, like the ones I see every day...

Three and a half weeks since the flip on May 8th. The buds are really coming in and beginning to stack.
Here's the top bud from the MegaCrop BerryBomb Here's a group of really beautiful crowns from the DynaGro BerryBomb I'm trying to hold myself back on the thoughts of what these will look like in another 6weeks.

How much stretch you guys get? I think I might’ve let them get too big running out of room fast.

:passitleft:
Each has a single stem that is at 36inche, with the rest around 32inches. They are quite the monsters considering they were around 12-14inches when we got them in April. I also topped mine early on and LST'd by tying down the main stems.
:ganjamon:

@Agemon what size pots are you growing in. Is it soil also? Or???

That one there is in 1 gallon of coco/perlite 50-50. She gets fed twice a day to keep the coco wet. She's mighty for only being around 1.5 feet.

My other one, the larger one is in the same mix but in 3 gallons. She's taller, wider and I expect will have thicker buds as well. Here's the other one. She's younger just passing 3 weeks I think. Sorry for the blurple shots these were some quickies last week. Shot the same day as the ones posted earlier and the one above too. May 18th.

Perhaps the single stems that are now the tallest were about that height. At the point i flipped I had LST'd them down to about 15inches. They have basically doubled in size and filled out because of the LST.

They have basically doubled in size
That's what I was afraid of. It's going to be tough going to flower them all I might have to get rid of one. They got huge fast once I got their nutes dialed in. I thought I was going to have three males in my other tent giving me plenty of room but they all were female so now everything in both tents is a bit overcrowded for my liking.

full

At first glance, I thought that you were using the cooler for outdoor DWC.
Not a bad idea actually...

That's what I was afraid of. It's going to be tough going to flower them all I might have to get rid of one. They got huge fast once I got their nutes dialed in. I thought I was going to have three males in my other tent giving me plenty of room but they all were female so now everything in both tents is a bit overcrowded for my liking.

Welcome to my world. I want to order a new tent from Gorilla Grow Tents, and they are currently waiting for a new shipment to arrive. My tiny little 2x2x4ft veg tent is overwhelmed with three extremely tall plants. I'm thinking of hanging a low wattage CFL bulb in the tent just to keep them on schedule and not burn anything more at this point.

Hey man don't blame me when it works, I just snapped a picture of my '1 gallon Shorty'

That could work for you, but soon it will be over 100 outside for close to 18 hours a day, even my pool is too warm when that happens!

Back
Top Bottom