First LED Grow Ever

oh baby !!! Does it get HOT in that garage without the A/c on OMG. A/c auto restart had an issue yesterday while i was at work........ Crazy temps FAST
Untitled154.jpg

I have c02 in both cabinets now also running pretty smoothly

Need some advice please :)

Do you guys think i should trim all this small stuff off the bottom? Since i slready put them through so much with my novice skills i dont want to put them anymore stress unless there is some gain from it. here the pics of the section im talking about.

IMG_036232.JPG
IMG_036332.JPG
IMG_036419.JPG
IMG_036523.JPG
IMG_036623.JPG

ugggggggg...... i can hardly look at the pics its so disappointing :( lol

and by the way new private reserve clone and my one blue dream clone are really taking OFF. Much better vegging than my first round. Very quick. Will post update pics very soon :)

I would defoliate your lower growth and any leaf that shades a bud site at flower day 21-25 and again at flower day 45 if needed. You can see examples of how I defoliate in my KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal and KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal.

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

awesome KingJohn +reps, Stealth pretty much told me the same thing but i wanted to clarify in case they had already been stressed too much. I will do that this weekend then :)

the spots are just nutrient burn and the plants will be alright. I would lollipop the plants by plucking the flower sights from the lowest 1/3 of the plants when the stretch is over.

the spots are just nutrient burn and the plants will be alright. I would lollipop the plants by plucking the flower sights from the lowest 1/3 of the plants when the stretch is over.

Thanks b real :)

Yea the soap bath did a number lol......... I cant wait to get new plants in there. It does look like nute burn lol

depressing lol

look good in here brother, I see they are coming along very well...great job :bravo::thumb:

Good to see you Knotspeeds, Thanks for the positive vibes - I will pass them along to my plants :thumb:

thanks Buckswope!!

Ok Update time. My Private reserve is not too happy right now. Blue Dream is doing ok. Not sure why i keep getting issues on my root zone. I have water temp at 68, i keep beneficial bacteria and my ppms are at 800. I have them sitting in a flush right now for 24 hours to help with the issues

2 Blue Dream
PPM - 800
PH - 5.5 - 6.2
RH - 51%
Air TEMP - 87
WATER TEMP - 68
C02 - 800- 1500 PPM

1 Blue Dream / 1 Private Reserve
PPM - 850
PH - 5.5 - 6.2
RH - 60%
Air TEMP - 87
WATER TEMP - 68
C02 - 800- 1500 PPM

IMG_038626.JPG
IMG_038727.JPG
IMG_038823.JPG
IMG_038928.JPG
IMG_039029.JPG
IMG_039124.JPG
IMG_039227.JPG
IMG_039331.JPG
IMG_039427.JPG
IMG_039528.JPG
IMG_039623.JPG
IMG_039723.JPG
IMG_039817.JPG
IMG_039921.JPG
IMG_040017.JPG
IMG_040122.JPG
IMG_040224.JPG
IMG_040332.JPG
IMG_040423.JPG
IMG_040522.JPG
IMG_040622.JPG
IMG_040724.JPG
IMG_040826.JPG

Clones!!!! Roots are starting - These are taken 7 days from start last weeks. 4 so far have some good roots starting.

IMG_038220.JPG
IMG_038124.JPG

Great job! :thumb:

Thanks Mapilot!

I am going to the hydro store today and getting what i need for the Heisenberg Tea. Seems like great success as hydrogaurd alone just isnt cutting it. Cant lose another plant to this mess lol.

Looking really good Mrrobert, Keep it up. The two Blue Dream you got going in the larger closet have very thin long, sativaish looking leaves.
How long have they been in flower now? They should start to swell soon.;)

Looking really good Mrrobert, Keep it up. The two Blue Dream you got going in the larger closet have very thin long, sativaish looking leaves.
How long have they been in flower now? They should start to swell soon.;)

Thanks stealth, wish i could resolve this root issue. I have high hopes for the tea though......oh yea...... kind of important lol....... blue dream will be in flower for 5 weeks tomorrow

Starting to show signs on root rot starting. I pulled the nutes and its flushing with some hydro guard right now. Its hard to tell when its starts as some of my nutes like, floroliciouse plus, is extremely dark - almost like chocolate, but not chocolate smelling lol....... I am going to brew the tea like you recommended read online about it for about 3 hours today. probably gonna just start running this tea every week as I washed and bleached all pumps and res parts and my chiller, plus having a full dose of hydrgaurd, and im still getting roots darkening together. Seems like people who run the tea win the battle.

Yes since you are having so many problems i would suggest the tea! And yea im glad my nutes are almost clear.... I would freak out every time i looked in the reservoir if it wasnt lol...

I started adding peroxide the other day because of my bug problem and my reservoir already smells icky... I now have started back on my aquashield after 2-3 days of peroxide... It took my reservoir 24-48 hours with aquashield the first time to get my reservoir back smelling good and clean everything...

Hope you get it sorted soon your plants are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom