First LED Grow Ever

Thanks brightlight!! I'm am very excited. Can't wait to try it :). I'm not a sativa guy either. Pretty much dank OG strains are all I get. I like my indicas haha (or indica dominant hybrid ) very excited about this sativa dominant hybrid :) been over 6 yearsish since I have had blue dream. Its got that sweet sugar smell i remember. Cant wait to get the full effect of the aroma after cure. :roorrip::yummy::blunt::joint::bigtoke::high-five::thanks::420:

Hi MrRobert.:ciao:

Congrats on the harvest man.:high-five:
Now that you've got a round under your belt, it only gets easier from here. Close call at the end with the high temps, but the buds look good man. Looking forward to your final results.
Cheers.;)

Hi MrRobert.:ciao:

Congrats on the harvest man.:high-five:
Now that you've got a round under your belt, it only gets easier from here. Close call at the end with the high temps, but the buds look good man. Looking forward to your final results.
Cheers.;)

Thanks Stealthgrow. You have been huge help - more than you know with your journals. I pretty much could have completed this grow with the info spread throughout your logs. THANK YOU!

I will update with weight soon. Do you weigh after final trim and before cure? Does it lose much weight during cure?

Congrats mr Robert fantastic looking harvest can't wait to hear the results!!

Trapr!!! Thank you. Neither can I. I am hoping for at least 2 oz, 3 would be great lol

Thanks Stealthgrow. You have been huge help - more than you know with your journals. I pretty much could have completed this grow with the info spread throughout your logs. THANK YOU!

I will update with weight soon. Do you weigh after final trim and before cure? Does it lose much weight during cure?

It was my pleasure helping you out brother.:high-five:
The help you get from fellow members is the best thing about the 420 community.
I usually get the weight after its dried and trimmed, and ready to go into the CVaults or jars. You don't lose much weight at all during the cure, as long as you dry your buds sufficiently.

Send me an invite if you start another journal, or just hit me up anytime if you have any questions about the closets, or growing.
Cheers, and good job with your first grow.;)

P.S. I start the Flush on my Critical closet tomorrow. I'll be doing an update with pics tomorrow night.

Harvest Update!
Well this first run has come to an end :) - I would first like to thank everyone one last time for all their help and support. This really made a difference of completing this run or having an epic fail. This has been a fantastic experience even with all the bumps in the road. I am just glad i have one run under my belt as i hear this is the hardest.

I started with 4 Blue Dream and 4 Black water OG. Lost all 4 Blackwater - and lost 2 of the Blue Dream. So i ended only harvesting 2 Blue Dream (which were stunted a good 2-3 times) which really should have been cut down also, but I decided to see what could come of this if I just let it go. I am glad I did.

Total Harvest
Nugs - 85.5 grams
Trim - 50 grams = 5 grams of BHO

3 oz is not too shabby for a first run - Here are some of the last pics for this grow!!!

IMG_067124.JPG
IMG_067223.JPG
IMG_067325.JPG
IMG_067428.JPG
IMG_067728.JPG
IMG_067833.JPG
IMG_067527.JPG
IMG_067622.JPG
IMG_067927.JPG
IMG_068226.JPG
IMG_068329.JPG
IMG_068128.JPG
IMG_068028.JPG
IMG_068629.JPG
IMG_068525.JPG
IMG_068429.JPG
All Bleached up and clean ready for the next grow!!!
IMG_068723.JPG

Awesome job there. Looking forward to the smoke report. How long do you plan on curing it? And send an invite to the next run.

:high-five::bravo::goodjob:

Again thanks guys! I plan in curing for at least three weeks in my cvaults. I have already tried some and it's really good. Sugar cookie tasting but still harsh from the chloryphyl. The high is great though. Very couch lockish for a sativa dom hybrid which is exactly what I was trying to achieve. So I'm happy about that !!

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks KingJohn you have also been a top help for me. I appreciate you always consistently reviewing my journal. Your awesome!!! And and amazing grower!

here is the temp spike lol - thats the last 30 days of my grow temps both cabinets. Fyi this in a garage that gets 98F - 101F in the hottest of the day during the current summer months.

120_OUCH.jpg

Thanks KingJohn you have also been a top help for me. I appreciate you always consistently reviewing my journal. Your awesome!!! And and amazing grower!

You are welcome! Thank you kindly!

Congratulations on your harvest mrrobert420.

After 1 year on this site your picture of the shopping cart was classic, laughed out loud, just classic sir thank you.

Back
Top Bottom