Bad stink good high.

diesel farmer

this is my first exp with amnessia haze, has a weird smell like cat piss or sumptin, and no, cats havent pissed on it lol, anyone had this smell with this strain?

amnesia_haze_004.jpg

amnesia_haze_005.jpg

amnesia_haze_006.jpg

its beautiful dude.
looks juss like some
SUPER SILVER HAZE
that i juss smoked.

is that stuff sticky or powdery?

cat piss=amonia...amonia=mold. Check the bud carefully for mold, you don't want to smoke moldy bud.

Did you jar it before it was dry enough? That's the most common cause of bud mold/rot in the curing stage.

If you find mold on the bud, best thing to do is make butter out of it...you can kill off the mold that way and keep it from making you sick...or worse...if you smoke it.

I didt grow this bud, not amonia smell, but something funky, no mold in it, not sticky at all but not powdery either, great head high smoke though, Ive never smelled that smell before but for sure its not mold, Idk.......

looks good. nice and frosty, i like that light green/white color to it

I have tried a strain called "cat piss" from a couple different clubs in the bay area. All of the batches literally smelled like cat piss. The taste was not quite as bad as the smell but still not very nice. The high was very heady/cerebral and lasted a couple of hours at the least.

Back
Top Bottom