Batirri's First DWC Bag Seed - Totally DIY CFL's Non-Smoker Grow :)

Re: Batirri's First DWC bag seed, totally DIY CFL's non-smoker Grow :)

new pics!!!

Grows really fast!!
DSC04941.jpg
DSC04942.jpg

the yellow tips are gone.... she just needed more nutrients

DSC04947.jpg

Freaking 10 Leaves!! heheheheh
DSC04945.jpg

and the backup!

DSC04954.jpg
DSC04957.jpg
DSC04955.jpg

Comments please ^^

How long did the seeds take to pop? I planted 6 seeds on Dec. 25th and so far no joy. i planted them in Dixie cups with holes in the bottom. A thin layer of Hydroton for drainage and Fox Farm Ocean Forrest soil. Been watering twice a day very very carefully to keep the soil moist but not drenched. It is now the 29th and not 1 seed has sprouted. What gives? I planted 6 seeds altogether. Blue Mystics, Purple Bud, Aurora Indica, Afghan Kush, Chem Valley Kush, and Afghan Kush Ryder. I hope these beans pop soon or I'm going to be pissed.

How long did the seeds take to pop? I planted 6 seeds on Dec. 25th and so far no joy. i planted them in Dixie cups with holes in the bottom. A thin layer of Hydroton for drainage and Fox Farm Ocean Forrest soil. Been watering twice a day very very carefully to keep the soil moist but not drenched. It is now the 29th and not 1 seed has sprouted. What gives? I planted 6 seeds altogether. Blue Mystics, Purple Bud, Aurora Indica, Afghan Kush, Chem Valley Kush, and Afghan Kush Ryder. I hope these beans pop soon or I'm going to be pissed.

well all are bag seeds, and they pop in 3 days....

where do you have the seeds? for fast germinate rate i think the substrate need to be a liiiiitle warm.:goodluck:

Hi batirri

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom