Baxbax's Solo Auto Glueberry OG - New

baxbax

Hello 420 , after having problem with coco coir I decide to use peat based soil like promix hp , I know some people have great results with coco but it's lots of work (washing , flushing between watering , salt build up , cec buffering , prone to calcium magnesium and iron deficiency ) they are problems I had with coco , this time soil is :
Substrate for all types of plants, both indoor and outdoor, except those that require an acid pH. Transplant in pots, planters, hanging baskets, ... Everything your plants need.

See instructions for use on the back of the bag.

Composition:

• Blonde peat of Sphagnum, composted plant material and perlite.
  • Contains humidifying agent and a compound of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, with microelements, enough for the first 20-30 days of culture.
  • Controlled pH and conductivity.
mixed this with extra perlite and feeding with plain water fulvic and humic acid added to it .

What Strain is it? auto glueberry og
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? I think it is sativa What percentages? ???
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... first week
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? -----
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? peat based soil described above
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot? plastic pots ( will transplant to 5 gall fabric pots if they grow
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 65 watt cfl ( moving outdoor betweens )
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? btween 20 and 25
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40 to 50 percent
PH of Medium or Reservoir? plain ro water
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? every 5 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
still nothing
Size or Square Footage of Room?

Subbed, I’m interested in watching the Glueberry OG, sounds like a nice strain. I just switched to coco and so far I’m loving it. The growth has been great. I hear a lot of people have great results in Promix also. Good luck.✌️

started in coco solo cups then I tripped and decide to replant it in peat base soil , they are now in 0.5 litre plastic pot to see how they turn , will replant it in 5 gall smart pots , i know they are a bit slow for grow it's because I double transplant it from coco to peat based soil . but roots didnt damage from my seen .

day 10 since sprout just look at tiny trichomes on leaves )

should I ph my water or nutrient solution ( will feed lightly after 5th node of leaves start gow ) to 5.8 like coco ? or treat it like soil and go for 6.2 ? 6.5 ?

should I ph my water or nutrient solution ( will feed lightly after 5th node of leaves start gow ) to 5.8 like coco ? or treat it like soil and go for 6.2 ? 6.5 ?
I started a bunch of plants this year in solo cups of coco for my outdoor grow and once I got them 3-weeks old I transplanted to 5-gallon soil. They have done great so far and are looking really good. As far as ph on the Promix I couldn’t tell you cause I’ve never used it but I’m sure someone will jump in and let you know.✌️

pro mix or other peatbased substrates are soil type or soilless ?
I believe, and this is only my belief. The type depends on where the nutrients are primarily coming from. If the nutrients are coming from the media the plant is growing in, it's soil. If the nutrients are primarily coming from water, it's soil-less.

Not sure if that helps, and it's only my opinion.

To me, Pro-Mix is a crossover product. From the Premier Tech Home & Garden website it contains:
  • Canadian sphagnum peat moss
  • Peat humus
  • Perlite
  • Limestone
  • *Controlled release fertilizer (Canada only)
  • **Starter fertilizer (USA only)
  • Mycorrhizae - GHA297 Technology

I don't think I can use it in Canada as the product sold here contains a controlled release fertilizer.

As mentioned above it works in lots of applications. Basically however you want to treat it will work within reason. Pack it full of amendments it will feed like soil. Add some aeration it will feed like Coco.

I test ph of media and read 5.5 - 5.6 , having some spots on first set of leaves plant is much happier after transplanting into peatbased media from coco coir , no nutrient added to peat media but I was feeding in coco solo cup , I think I should wait until 4th set of leaves grow and then start feeding , last time watered with r/o water and a bit of humic and fulvic acid .

I can't decide feed them or no , when i'm suing r/o water should add nutrients to water or plain r/o water ? label of potting soil say it has enough food for 20 days start but not sure with r/o water without calcium and other micros naturally found in tap water , I use r/o because of it's lower ph my tap water ph is around 8 . these spots could be from stress ?

I found some leaves start to sweat after sweat vaporize some salt residue remain on the leaves , it smells like chemicals is this something to worry about it ?

when should I expect they start showing flowers ? it's now day 28 no sign of pistils , I wonder if they dont flower like auto, according to grow journals of this strain they show sign of flowers at day 30 . but my plant isnt that big as what i saw from growers of this stain at day 28 , triple transplant and lots of cloudy and cold days made this , but no more of these situations , plant detected with some aphids and fungus gnats and i'm going to buy a good pesticide to get ride of them . I'll post some pics as soon as I get camera .

this plant won't flower day 40 , I can see just pre flowers , can stress cause an auto to not flower ? can't switch to 12/12 I put it outside

my bad ! I bought non automatic glueberry og instead of auto ones ! after 50 days growing and wondering why they dont flower i noticed they arent autos .

Back
Top Bottom