Beginner Grower: New Active User On Forum

niighaag

Hello y'all!

First off I want to say that this seems like a great forum, and i've been viewing it for alot of time without registrated.

Here's a little introduction of my life, sit back and enjoy the show.

To begin with I've always had a sweet tooth for growing (all kinds of stuff) , ever since I watched my mom do it.
So in my early days i started germinate all types of seeds that i've could come across.
I even got my hands on some hemp seed that i hid from my mom and planted in the forest.
And as i started to get older, my hobby was to reading about growing in general, and preparing myself for the time when I was going to move out.

I live in a country where it's illegal to grow marijuana sadly, so I have to keep it a secret to many others so that I can continue doing what I love.
My first grow was in a small flat, i used a 600w + 400w HPS in a 3x3 Area.
I was growing 4 plants in 20 Litre Buckets using no nutrience only water.
Overall it was a pretty good grow, even though i made lots of mistakes.
I yielded about 144 Grams in dry weight.

And currently im growing at 2 spots, at the beginning of this summer i planted outdoors in a forest far away from people.
It was 20 plants Autoflower AK 47 from Norden Seeds.
I was using 20x 50 Litre, and divided the beds into 2 beds.
So I had 10 Plants per bed.
I left the country to another country because I got a job. Sadly It isn't legal here eather it is just alot warmer than it is back home.
(I left the plants to my best friend back home, and taught him everything i know)
Steadily getting updated on the outdoor grow.

Anyways a country were it is illegal wont stop me, so I bought a 5 gallon DWC kit alongs with a 1200w LED and started germinating my new seed.
This time I am using Critical 2.0 Autoflower which i will start a journal on soon.

I guess that's it for me
Atleast for the moment, I have to start preparing a joint before work now.
Take care and smell ya later!

Welcome to the greatest cannabis site on earth (in my humble opinion), niighaag.

Good luck with your grow and I hope it stays stealthy. Damn laws!

:welcome:

Welcome!:passitleft:
I'm sure you'll find everything you want here... and more. These threads are comprised of the best of the best, IMHO

I've yet to find a question I can't get answered!

I look forward to following along with your grow.

-P:ganjamon:

Thank you!;)

I really appreciate the support you guys give me,
I will be creating the journal by tomorrow already as the seed has already sprouted.
Will also be starting posting HD Pictures soon aswell, as i've ordered a camera that's on the way.

Cheers!
:Namaste:

Got an update on the outdoor grow by my buddy yesterday.
My friend even has a worse phone than me, anyways here is 10 of the 20 girls.
Sorry for the poor 8-bits quality, will try to get better pictures from him next time.

So the cold has already began back home, buds are supposedly turning dark purple :)

Question: Will fan leaves die even if plant has nutrient deficiency?

2018/08/19 :

uJdPhqO.jpg

Picture above is from outdoor, yielded total of 370g wet, which my other noob friends are currently drying

Back
Top Bottom