Best bong maker?

Booooo on glass. Go to your local pottery shop and make your own. Sadly I cannot find the mold for my younger days ceramic bong. A naked lady on her knees with the stem coming up from between her legs and the carb at the small of her back. She was 18" tall and had what was awesome at the time, a 6 shot revolver type bowl on it....... now you got me crying, missing my old bong.....

:peace:
WillyB

Haha if you dont want to build a bong or pay too much, just walk into a quality head shop, like the Smoke Ringz are pretty high quality, and buy and rly nice thick glass bong for roughly $250ish. it's not too bad. ;)
peace and smoke:bong:

Re: Best bong maker??

roor is simply the best bong around, but you could also go with a phx or phire bong those rip almost as hard as the roor but nothing can match up to the roor company

Why do you say that? I just bought a green 7mm lil sista a month or so ago and while it's nice I don't see why it's better. I DO like the roor bowl however when I ordered extra roor gauze it came in different than the gauze that comes with the roor bong bowl. Anyone know why that is?

Anyone know if it's possible to have one custom made with ones own initials or logo in it? Where would one go to place that order and any idea what a 17 inch tall bent beaker with ice and with all the options like ash catcher and custom carrying case would cost? My Wife has gone on record.........will get me whatever I pick heh heh:love:

Back
Top Bottom