Best bong maker?

Re: Best bong maker??

Unfortunately I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm looking for some HIGH quality glass. I have 2 pieces of Chong glass and they're incredible. They weren't cheap, but they're worth it.

What are some good makers of high quality glass? :bong:
For tubes like CHONG and/or JBD go with; Trident Glass, Crush Glass, ARTS(are they around still?). I bought mine in west palm beach. Both of these are Trident Glass w/ diffys, smaller one is drilled 14mm. rasta one is 18mm.
DCFC0661.JPG
bong32.JPG

Yes, some of the glass blowers are using the thicker boro-silicate glass rather than Pyrex.

Boro-silicate glass IS Pyrex

Pyrex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would recommend Illadelph Glass bongs, they make wonderfully well made glass bongs.

bluegrey.jpg

clearandblue.jpg

yellow.jpg

But, they do have a slow turn around time. Especially when ordering customized stuff...they DO make the best bongs out there and i'm assuming they are using them if you know what I mean ;)

Check out Jason Gordon and the Bern Gallery out of VT. Don't believe me Gordo blows the sickest shit? One word: PLASMA. :adore:

anyone out in CO? there's a bong blower by the name soverignty or how ever the hell ya spell that that blows any roor or any piece i have ever seen away completly. My friends got one, its a beautiful tube-style bong with a perculator built-in thtas got 8 different perc tubes in it(all in one level no like multiple sections of percs vertically) and hes got an ashcatcher that is by the same company that is a similar desing with 16 perc tubes the .a.c is huge!!! It hits extremely smooth and gets me higher than any othe rmehtod of smoking its amazing

iv seen some illadelph at my local head shop but nothing like theis ones

is there anywere on the internet you can order these babies ?

iv seen some illadelph at my local head shop but nothing like theis ones

is there anywere on the internet you can order these babies ?

Yes but Illadelph doesn't have a website so check out the site sponsors before ordering from a shady website.

anyone out in CO? there's a bong blower by the name soverignty or how ever the hell ya spell that that blows any roor or any piece i have ever seen away completly. My friends got one, its a beautiful tube-style bong with a perculator built-in thtas got 8 different perc tubes in it(all in one level no like multiple sections of percs vertically) and hes got an ashcatcher that is by the same company that is a similar desing with 16 perc tubes the .a.c is huge!!! It hits extremely smooth and gets me higher than any othe rmehtod of smoking its amazing

i want one!!!!

i'll have to find out where he got it, i think it was somewhere out in colo springs or fort collins

check out Heady glass is denver, i guess thats where he got it, they have some astouding pieces. << their website. If you go to their blog page and click on april and scroll down a bit my friends bong is featured as well as similar ash ctchers, they are by SG Sovereignty i'll try to get a pic

i work at a great shop in gainesville fl and personaly i think ads(amsterdam design studios) is better than roor since ads uses schott glass rather than the borasilica roor uses. Zong and Tsunami(the new hurricane) are also great pieces. ADS, Arts, Zong and Tsunami are all at our shop and most of them are around 200. you can get a great piece for around 170-230 dont pay too much.

hello all i am new to this site but 420 since i was 14 lol im 37 i have a molino mad scientist that with the precooler is awesome its a lil thin on the bottom so if u r clumsy dont get this.but it hits the smoothest i ever smoked. i also ordered a roor from weedcity.com lil sista purple haze but they r qwik to take ur money but slow in sendingit. my roor i ordered it on 5/22/08 its now 6/7/08 also shipping was 50 bux which is mandatory so expect to pay but i think roor is the best since i cant get a phx in the usa for some stupid reason . if anyone has a prob cleaning there nice piece get alchohol and epsom salts and it will be good as new .keep on 420 and do a random act of kindness and the world will be better place .:bongrip: does anyone know how i can get a phx if u live in the U.S. short of having someone in canada ship me one??

i like roor tubes dont get my wrong im staring at a 3 foot roor straight tube and a 12 inche roor straight tube, but my most prized peice is my illadelph. if u have never hit one then u cant hate and say that it is better becasue my illy hits differnt then any other performance tube ive hit. and belive me im a bong guy. ive had an 18 inch and 33inch phx thriple stage. iv had a mgw 20 inch staright tube,( witch is a close second manafest putts out a good sturdy tube real thick real good hit) R.I.P. a no name stright tube and a couple of hand blown tubes and a couple of the press tubes. but the illadelph by far kills the compotition, in quality, looks and the hit. so i suggest looking at illadelph first, but they are hard to find so good luck alot are fakes becareful.
peaceloveandgoodmusic

i just picked up a new piece, i'll snap some pics later today if i can locate my camera. Its an 18 inch beaker bottom glass on glasss soverignty tube with an 8 arm perc/diffuser in it, smoothest smoke i've ever experienced, packed bowls last like four hits tops though, but it gets you ripped like no other. picked it up from a local shop that ordered it from a blower in cali or somethin, i love roors but i must say i've never seen roor attempt this many perc arms especially since i paid only $280, the roor 24 inch 4 arm perc was like $400 somethin:roorrip:

although roor does make excellent pieces, one of which i personally use, i would have to say illadelph is best glass company out there due to the masterful creation of the glycerin coil. and i am also a fan of their upstem ashcatchers.

Back
Top Bottom