Best Bowl Packing Method?

D

DjCav

Ive always wondered if it was better to break up your treez or just place a nug in the bowl??
I realize that breaking it up provides you with a smoother hit and just resting a nug in there makes it last a lil longer, but still one way must be better!! :confused:

^^ same here.

yeah, i'm in the same boat as punkgurl...but sometimes when i'm too messed up i'll just toss a nug in a bowl. :-/

I hardly ever breakup my buds for pipes or bongs
but sometimes I do

nugs burn for longer since they have to burn all the way thru the insides
shake just burns right down

same amound of weed being smoked
so its pretty much just personal preferance

i get lifted said:
thats cool i got a little metal grinder for about 12 bucks at this headshop, it works well but its all sticky on the inside from the dank ive had in there

Ive used those grinders before
lil pieces of aluminum fell into my shake
that wouldn't be fun to smoke

Hawker said:
push thumbtacks through a sunny d cap and a milk carton cap, they fit perfectly and its easy to make/use

thats so much work
and the thing would be so small
i'd rather use scissors :)

TokinPunkGurl said:
The one i have now its fuckin old. LOL It was something my parents had as long as i can remember, from when i was a kid. And the fuckin thing works like its new, so i took it when i moved outta my moms house, cuz she dont use it anymore. I love it. :p
so is it true that youve been smoking since youve been a kid?

(check the Trix the Rabbit post)

it depends on my mood, tossing it in is a lot easier, i dont like to break it up unless i know im going to roll a joint

i almost always get it chopped up enough to put in a joint... since i'm a lightweight (by design) that way i can usually hit back the bowl in a few good hits and get right ripped in like 5mins

i break up my buds when they're too big to fit into tha bowl or when i'm hitting it & it's not sparking

nugs for bongs, bowls, and preferably gravities etc. tightly packed in for maximum high. for joints or pipes, its good to have it grinded like tobacco is in a cig, also tightly packed. tasty.

i cant believe this is even up for discussion, theres no reason not to grind or break up your nugs. when you smoke marihuana the whole point is for it to burn, and ground up weed burns way better than whole nugs.

pack it what ever way you like. i usually break it up big enough so it dosent burn to fast but small enough so it draws easily and you get big hits. for different weed ill do different things. like really dry shit dosent have to be broken up much or at all. its all up to you though.

Whoever recomended the method of putting a bunch of good soze chunks in there thx, after long periods of research I found this is the best way hands down! Its the perfect middle between the smoothness and easy hitting of breaking it up, yet the long burn of a single large nug

Back
Top Bottom