What the heck is a ShiggityFlip anyway?

Great. Masonman told me to use Listerine or alcohol. Listerine doesn't clean it as good as alcohol & alcohol doesn't get all the residue out of the bong.

flossy

Man I just read this three times. A great story and I am so jazzed you shared it with me. I can see you sneaky lil bastards ruining some poor comic nerds day. (I am a nerd btw lol). Them doing the super mad stomp dance and screaming " MY AMAZING FANTASY #15!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!" And Stage just walking out like he owned the place.
BTW you won that December POTM like you stole it, so I guess you haven't redeemed your ways haha, just turned it towards big Nug growing.

Great share Stage. Maybe you will inspire others to come forward with their forum name story. If they are half as cool as yours it will be a pleasure to hear.

Btw I am trimming and puffing on some HK#8. Mass fuerte. Not like a headband, more like a bandit mask, like the ninja turtles wear.
Jst4thefeeling:

Love the stories on the nicknames always pretty interesting and entertaining. Attempting to make thc oil tonight for edibles and every other use you know.......😜‼️❣️First attempt but I’m an excellent cook so it’s gonna be all good. Jst4thefeeling: peace out!

Back
Top Bottom