What the heck is a ShiggityFlip anyway?

freshies. we call them freshies and burn the edge of the bowl accordingly ;) that's how we roll in my village

Yeah that's what I used to do all the time. Now I pack smaller one hitters. But when I do a group one it is a Shiggityflip because with edge burning it always went like this.

1. Pack bowl. Hand it to person. They burn whole top.
2. Next bowl pack and burn edge to show them how to do it. They take the bong for next hit, forget what we talked about. Burn whole top. :rofl:

My smoking friends must be dumber than yours! :rofl: But maybe it's me too. I just assume any bowl someone hands me is a personal lol.

See? I have that same assumption. :laughtwo:

I got pretty high and forgot to take the rest of the pics. I also suffer ADD.

but it's ready to light, smoke and flip

IMG_406310.JPG

I got pretty high and forgot to take the rest of the pics. I also suffer ADD.

but it's ready to light, smoke and flip

IMG_406310.JPG

Thanks for the laugh Jim. :rofl:

I attempted my first shiggity-flip last night. Ended up with a cautionary tale about choosing a nug with too thin of a shig. When I pulled it out of the bowl after the first hit, a chunk of bud popped off and fell right down the fly of my pajamas. (It still had green on it, so I still smoked it. I'll spare everyone the pictures.) The next hit went fine, but after the third one, the stem snapped off as I was trying to turn it, flinging embers all down my front. Sigh. I patted them out, poked the rest of the bud down into the bowl, and finished it off.

By then I was totally ripped, so I still consider it a success. And the flip worked, even with the mishaps--every hit tasted nice and green. I'm definitely a convert and will be evangelizing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I attempted my first shiggity-flip last night. Ended up with a cautionary tale about choosing a nug with too thin of a shig. When I pulled it out of the bowl after the first hit, a chunk of bud popped off and fell right down the fly of my pajamas. (It still had green on it, so I still smoked it. I'll spare everyone the pictures.) The next hit went fine, but after the third one, the stem snapped off as I was trying to turn it, flinging embers all down my front. Sigh. I patted them out, poked the rest of the bud down into the bowl, and finished it off.

By then I was totally ripped, so I still consider it a success. And the flip worked, even with the mishaps--every hit tasted nice and green. I'm definitely a convert and will be evangelizing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bahahahaha man you stuck it through in the face of extreme danger. +reps for not giving up!

Dark Devil Auto, middle of the night.

image14313.jpeg

image14314.jpeg

image14315.jpeg

It took one more hit to finish out with four.

Where else can I get both an education and entertainment?

Hilarious ShiggityFlip, a really great thread. Reps!

Keith - How blase I now feel about my handle ... :biglaugh:

Keith

I can't do the Shiggity Flip with my Ghetto Blaster, unfortunately. My bowl is far too small :straightface:

IMG_74063.jpg
Need bigger bowl. Nice looking flower. Very nice.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See? This is why I love this place. I need to do a shiggityflip. Something sativa. Oooo..... Dark Devil Auto. A bit of hallucination for a Sunday afternoon HB transplant.

image15851.jpeg

I usually just use a paper towel and get it while it's still hot. Comes right out. For the stem of the bowl piece for the bong I use a bamboo skewer. Never metal. Then when it all gets sloppy enough it gets isopropyl 93% and rough kosher salt. I soak the bowl in Iso and shake the living crap out of the bong. Then plug up the hole with a rubber stopper and let it soak abit and shake it again. Kosher salt makes such a great abrasive. Then a hot water flush till super rinsed.
So use alcohol & salt?

flossy

Back
Top Bottom