Best Breeders

In your own experience or knowledge, who do you believe are the best breeders out there?? I know that is ambiguous but just curious.
I like Barney's and Dinafem. Those are probably the ones I heard the most about and the seeds I got from them delivered. RQS was good too

I've attempted from several of the big guys and honestly had better results from some of the smaller breeders like Colorado Seed Company, Mandala Seeds, Dr Kripling, and KC Brains.
I've tried a few strains from sensi seeds and Barneys with okay results.
Best grow ever was doobiebird daydream by Colorado seed company. The flowers were so sticky they couldn't truly dry out! Even a year later if i pull a nug out of the jar its still super sticky and smells like candy too!

You can get mixed results from any seed breeder no matter how many times you buy the seed of said strain !

Best keep a clone aka mother plant if you think ya got some thing special !

You can get mixed results from any seed breeder no matter how many times you buy the seed of said strain !

Best keep a clone aka mother plant if you think ya got some thing special !
Are sativas harder to clone than Indica or no? I used to clone so successfully but my last few sativa leaners I was not able to clone. Could have been environmental issues if not

In your own experience or knowledge, who do you believe are the best breeders out there?? I know that is ambiguous but just curious.
I am looking for answers on this also! New grower here and Brexit broke my source effectively ruining my plans so I am in search of finding a new seedbank and knowing good breeders would lovely! I have been poking around on this site and have came across info that DinaFem and Ace are good. I am looking at a few strains from Mandala, Elite, Eva, Royal Queen Seeds, Genehtik, Cannabiogen and the list continues. A few seem to be repeats of the same strain under a different name so knowing the better breeder would be great! I know my next purchase will be Ace as the main bulk.

New breeder with some bomb Genetics. Plants are super healthy and strong.

BEARDED GENETICS 734 @ Facebook
20210212_172143.jpg

I've attempted from several of the big guys and honestly had better results from some of the smaller breeders like Colorado Seed Company, Mandala Seeds, Dr Kripling, and KC Brains.
I've tried a few strains from sensi seeds and Barneys with okay results.
Best grow ever was doobiebird daydream by Colorado seed company. The flowers were so sticky they couldn't truly dry out! Even a year later if i pull a nug out of the jar its still super sticky and smells like candy too!
I keep hearing about this doobiebird daydream. This is like the third time, I think. Got any pictures bro bro?

I keep hearing about this doobiebird daydream. This is like the third time, I think. Got any pictures bro bro?
I'll have to check it's been a while and i i got paranoid a while back and deleted all of my garden pics from all devices

Back
Top Bottom