Best Commercial Strain

GROENG

Hi fellow cultivators, I am looking for some guidance on which strain to select for a vertical scrog using two 600w hps lights in a cool tube in an NFT setup. I was thinking of critical mass or maybe Ak-47 if I want to sacrifice some yield. I heard chronic wasnt good in a scrog because it doesnt branch well, but are there any other suggestions if I want to get close to the best yield, be good for scrog, and somewhat easy to grow?

Thanks

verticle ScrOG is kind of uncharted territory on our forums. This is why u've gotten no response. I would imagine a muti branching variety that will grow tall would work.I'd recommend that u go with a sativa or sativa dominant hybrid. Please start a journal so we can follow ur grow. Many growers would be more that happy to help lend support. Here's a link to our sponsors. U may find some strain info and a better selection to suit ur grow here >420 Magazine - Sponsors. To start a journal go to the grow room and click journals section and start a new thread >How to Make a Grow Journal Good luck and welcome to our forums.

im currently growing g.h. Himalayan gold and it is an indica dom. but gets quite tall with nice side branching (grows like a sativa) nice big dense buds.just a suggestion

Power Plant: high yield, painless trim, kicks you in the balls

Back
Top Bottom