Best mold resistant suggestions for outdoor between 28*N & 35*N Experiences

Captainblast

Any outdoor growers backyard or guerrilla have some suggestions for great outdoor strains in the deep south between say; 21*N to 35*N, not west of 96*W?

Grew Pinepple Chunk last year didn't like my soil and very limited care due to working away from home long times. I did have a HSO Blue Dream or 5 that were really good and I will run a few more of these. Mostly concerned with mold resistance, but quality and quantity also having an influence.

Thanks in advance for any and all help

:Namaste:

BD_1_Spinosad_drip_sunset_HDR.jpg

Dela Haze, Orient Express, Nepal Jam, Trainwreck, Bangi Haze

Knowing your challenges getting DP genetics I'm still going to say Hollands Hope was a trooper. Bred for cold and wet she performed outstandingly in super humid, mid 30's C temps for weeks on end and she still yielded an impressive bounty of potent indica dominant bud. Also, for sativa Durban Poison would also work where you are. Freesian Dew grows into trees and is pretty hardy.

So many strains so little time :yummy:

Finally I got some replies and from two growers of the great outdoors I admire tremendously, thank you both. I'm making a list and checking thrice!

Think it was Stihl Logger turned me onto an sponsor that may give me new access to DP MS. B :yahoo::thank you:

Is the Durban not just an Auto Darlin'?

Any outdoor growers backyard or guerrilla have some suggestions for great outdoor strains in the deep south between say; 21*N to 35*N, not west of 96*W?

Grew Pinepple Chunk last year didn't like my soil and very limited care due to working away from home long times. I did have a HSO Blue Dream or 5 that were really good and I will run a few more of these. Mostly concerned with mold resistance, but quality and quantity also having an influence.

Thanks in advance for any and all help

The Bigger crops I've seen had space for constant breeze of air going through the plants...
A little more "spacing" might help shed moister... Just an observation

The Bigger crops I've seen had space for constant breeze of air going through the plants...
A little more "spacing" might help shed moister... Just an observation

see why you call it ghost post :rofl: didn't see the white comment till a second look. Thanks, I grow my outdoor plants 100's of yards away from each other singly by the by

:high-five:

Dela Haze, Orient Express, Nepal Jam, Trainwreck, Bangi Haze

Conradino, any particular Trainwreck, I've had a good run of luck lately with HSO seeds, but there seem to be lots of breeders with different wrecks?

Thanks again

Yes HSO Trainwreck had a perfect run here in a very rainy summer. No signs of mold at all.

Holland's hope .Had 5 last year. zero mold and it rained 3 days in Sept and 3 in Oct. big yield and no mold or bud rot. smelled my whole yard up. the neighbors were rolling their windows down when the drove by just to get the sweet smell in their car, and they do not even smoke pot.

So my order was in when the second recommendation from bozzo420 of Holland's hope came in along with Ms. Bapple. Anyway I should be getting in my order anyway now. Going to veg under 400 watts of MH once they are up to try and get them pretty big by mid may to transplant outdoors. Having a time with my holes due to the old ticker problems, but I'll prevail.

I ordered 3 each of:

HSO Trainwreck

DP's Durban Poison

and of course since last years success HSO's Blue Dream.

I really only need about 5 or six outdoor plants this year, the new hole locations are going to allow me to hopefully just let 'em go big or go home.

Thanks for your help again gals and guys!

Just to let you know that this version of DP might have run out of stem, just heard a lot of opinions. Are you after a pure sativa by the way?

Just to let you know that this version of DP might have run out of stem, just heard a lot of opinions. Are you after a pure sativa by the way?

at least 70/30 I'm thinking Mr Conradino, want to ease into full on hybrid sativa here to see how they go.

Again thanks for your insightful input.

I live and grow in tha Great Lakes area in Windsor Ontario, very hot and humid area...
Afghan type of breeds, seem to do well 4 me
I water them every day with rain barrel water and they just grow like hell...
I don't top plants, I bend them with sinkers(split shots) on fishing line hanging, and rope staked
in the ground, I bend them in different areas every other day.
Every time I water(every two days), I bend them differently with the stake in the ground

How high does your RH get in September/October?

Back
Top Bottom