Best option for DIY RDWC parts? Southern Ontario, Canada

Realbax

420 Member
Hello. I'm located in southern Ontario Canada and am going to attempt to switch from soil to hydroponic rdwc system. I have a budget of 450 to 6 I can use to source the parts required as the systems available are drastically over priced and I would like the system to be able to support 8 to 16 plants. I know that's a wide range but I would like to be able to use all the lights I've got which is enough to cover 70 - 75 sqft. I'm thinking of starting with 8 sites and once I've completed a run or two and know from experience the ins and outs rather than just the theory I can then add the rest. I'll have to plan that into the design. I've been looking for a source for all the parts required and haven't really found a place that has good prices on everything or even a place that I can order at least the bulk of the parts rather than source from multiple locations. Would anyone be able to tell me where i can find a place to source these parts that ship to southern Ontario for a reasonable price? Thank you for any and all helpful advice

Any home stores up there, like our Home Depot??

Probably yer best bet, or a local hydro store, or even Pipe store

Buckets are spendy online, so same store as above, or bulk food supply stores have them

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom