Best Pineapple?

gato

I have a couple of Durban Poison flowering now and recently sprouted a couple of Blue Dream bag seeds. Would like recommendations for the best Pineapple Express (or equivalent quality) seeds? Either Auto or not.

Grew some C-99 and got both phenos, but the Pineapple is pretty funky smelling. Would like some deep juicy Pineapple buds for myself and a couple of friends who don't get the finer strains. Plan to share the Durban with them (for free-nice guys) and since they didn't get any of the C-99, wanted to give them a taste of Pineapple.

Thanks for any input. I figure these questions get asked many times and apology for another.

Are you considering Pineapple Chunk and/or any other "Pineapple" strains, too?

I can't offer any opinions, regardless. I'm just curious - and interested in the replies that you get. Thanks for asking!

Are you considering Pineapple Chunk and/or any other "Pineapple" strains, too?
I'm just curious - and interested in the replies that you get. Thanks for asking!

Thanks and welcome. Looked at P Chunk quite a bit and descriptions sound nice, a bit concerned by odor though. My apartment is small and plants cannot be stinky right now.

Read some journals and one said fuel and others said deep juicy pineapple. Not much concerned about strain, just a delicious pineapple that they'll like.

Barney's PE is lower thc than others. Small space needs high thc.

thanks for reply.

pineapple fields by dynasty.

Edit: here’s some pics from my friend’s plant, ultimately he never found the dense pheno he wanted, but overall the smell and flavors were very enjoyable and that group is known for good genetics.

Saw some info on P.Fields and leafly lists some as Roadkill.
lol

Read it could be stinky in the past as well. The plants look ok though.

Is it the intensity of the odor that's a potential problem, or more the specific scent? In other words... I have close neighbors, a mostly uninsulated/unsealed house, and extreme paranoia. But I wouldn't be bothered by a *strong* odor, as long as it was the scent of flowers, fruit, etc. But even a few escaping "wisps" of one of the "classic cannabis odors" would have me seriously thinking about tearing down the grow and disposing of the... evidence. Which would hurt every bit as much as you can probably imagine, of course, but...

TorturedSoul---want the fruity type (unless reeking through the walls stuff).

The C-99 I grew did not have odor until nose to it or disturbed. Would get that again, but wanted a cleaner pineapple. The C-99 had rotting pineapple decaying flesh sort of smell. Sort of enticing though. Read one person say they'd open the bag just to smell it.

Was considering Fast Buds PE Auto at 20% thc I think. If no decisive choice being made for pineapple. Plan to shock them with some potent Purple Paralysis (Jellyfish) buds.

Thanks

The C-99 had rotting pineapple decaying flesh sort of smell. Sort of enticing though. Read one person say they'd open the bag just to smell it.

"Whatcha got there?"

"A baggie of bud. It really stinks."

"Oh yeah? What's it smell like?"

"Rotted fruit."

"EEEWWW, get outta here with that! Wait... Can I smell it?"

Lol. Yeah, I know what you mean.

It had it's unique smell. Not saving it stunk the apartment though. It lived up to it's low odor rep.

There's a Cat P!ss strain, if you are allowed cats in your apartment. Maybe if you look hard enough, you'll find one called "Ferret Owner," although I doubt anyone would buy that one. We painted for a lady that had four of those little SOBs - in a giant cage, in a closed room at the other end of her house - once. We left 20 minutes after arriving... to go buy three packs of incense. She must have thought we were the only two painters in the profession who couldn't handle the smell of paint. Fawk, we could have been using some brain-eating oil based stuff and never even caught a whiff of it in that house. . . .

Get one that smells like Lestoil (I've loved that smell since I was a tot, lol) and tell your neighbors that, if they want to visit, they'll have to put on disposable Tyvec suits, "showercap," and booties because a family member is "a bit mental" about germs ;) .

<SHUDDERS> That's been part of the reason I haven't gotten the left testicle checked by a doctor (still using the equipment).

My best pineapple came from Blue medi kush from Spliff seeds. No mention a pineapple at all in the discription. It was the only strain I have grown where it equated to flavor also.

Must have scanned through their seed offerings, but don't recall that one. No mention of pineapple...seems they'd maybe tout it.

The person I get Mex commercial from while waiting for a decent harvest buys 80 a quarter stuff for himself, said he will be getting me an eigth of P.Express next week to sample. I may not pick it after that.

If PE doesn't impress me much...then Purple Paralysis is next.

Thanks for the inputs. Maybe I can added my impressions of PE later.

The Blue Medi Kush never said there would be pineapple. As a matter of fact I don't know what they said about it LOL. It also had a pheno that smelled like new tires that kicked ass.

The mix of smells and flavors that can come in a pack of seeds is amazing.

Checked the info on it.

"The smell is floral, pepperminty smell reminiscent of ‘ black hash’. The palate is delicious; a gorgeous fruity taste with hints of grapes (aged wine) and a minty aftertaste. When cured she will get a strong and intense sweet, foresty and citrus taste. The high is longlasting, uplifting and euphoric. Ideal for daytime medication. Medicinal value: anxiety, stress, general pain, depression and appetite stimulant."

"New tires?
lol

Genetics California Sour x OG Kush x Afghan Kush

It had lots of smells they didn't mention LOL. Those seed are by far the best freebie seeds I ever got. They were female is the only reason I tried them. It is also they way I found Spliff Seeds.

They produced better than most plants and had a great high. What more could you ask for. I have since grown more Spliff strains with great results. All strains produced really well.

Back
Top Bottom