Best place to buy autoflowers online in the US?

I'm in the US(A), and when I buy cannabis seeds online, I do so from *non-domestic* sources. I figure it's safer to get stuff that has to make it past Customs (who, if they happen to randomly search my package, will merely remove the seeds and insert a note stating that they believe the item(s) to be contraband, and inviting me to call them to schedule an appointment to discuss the matter if I disagree with their opinion on the matter)... than to purchase from a USA-based business that is physically located in the country, has its website on a server that is physically located in this country, et cetera. While unlikely to occur, if a domestic company does get busted for something, their computers and physical records could get searched. The owner of the computer (server) that hosts the website would turn everything over to LEO if a warrant were ever served upon him/her (and some folks could be talked into doing it without a warrant). On the other hand, a domestic search warrant isn't going to be of much use in getting access to a company/server located in another country; at the least, the USA authorities would have to convince the foreign government to honor it - which is uncertain and slow. Also, while it might be legal at the state level to walk into your in-state cannabis seed store and make a purchase, it's still illegal at the federal level - and it's illegal to ship the merchandise via the mail. Or across state lines. Et cetera. So... not a whole lot of benefit to buying domestic, IMHO.

Just something to think about.

Lots of cannabis seed sellers on our forum sponsors page, by the way. And each of these businesses contribute to the costs of keeping this forum running (and free for us to use). I'm just sayin', lol.

New420guyseeds out of California has some well priced seed with good genetics. Some of his are 3 for9$ and up from there.

The auto durbin poison is good but he has a lot of good genetics.

First look for the best auto flower strains for the type of weed you want. Then figure out how to get them. Just because seeds are easier to get doesn't mean they should be grown. As important as genetics are it is worth a few hassles. I personally have never had one problem in almost 30 years.

I got a few great auto flower strains from Seedsman. They have a great selection and are reputable. They are not totally in the US but they operate there. I am sure there are a few of great auto flower genetics out there. My search came up with Jack 47 from Sweet Seeds as one of the best. Sweet Seeds has been in the auto flower game since the get go and are a decent option.

Seedsman is a good place, Three of my orders had US address on shipping lable. I know seedsman is out of country. 420 has been the fastest to arrive also another good one.

Back
Top Bottom