Buying seeds online?

So many different variations of the names of the same strains aswell. I've seen Lemon Diesel called Sour Diesel before and vice versa, In some cases they are indeed two completely different strains, other times they are exactly the same seeds, exactly the same parent plants etc, only difference was the origin and what they chose to call it in the region it was sold from. :green_heart::thumb:

No worries with online seed orders, I've ordered both internationally and domestically and the seeds show up. I actually prefer the domestic way so I don't have to wait a week or two....2-3 days and the seeds arrive. I've never heard of anyone being busted for seeds, heck a kid that use to work for me use to mail order steroids from Russia in bulk , got an order intercepted by customs and just got a letter from them saying not to order them anymore.

I ordered from CK online a few days ago, they confirmed when order was received and then shipped. Only got the 10% off! Was going to order a few different varieties then opted for a mix pack, will see what comes, they all look good. Growing 10 will be a challenge, I might have to plant some in the bush, my wife's going to freak out otherwise. Still, it's still not technically legal to grow and when it is I heard it may only be 4 plants. I will need to find some friends to enjoy it with, if I can get even 50% of the potential from 10 plants! Will see...

Chickens before they hatch! Never grow more then you can care for well. The biggie is the only production you can count on is whats in the jar. I have made both mistakes so I feel it is important to mention.

Huh, I signed up for these free seeds online last week, but had forgot about them since buying the crop king seeds. Those haven't arrived yet so yes chickens indeed! A bubble envelope arrived today with a folded paper showing sponsors etc and some information. But no seeds! Anyone in Canada can get them, what a great idea

I was a little skeptic with buying seeds online, but i did learn seeds are legal at-least here in Canada. SO i bought some from NirvanaShop, received them in 13 working days and the prices were really good compared to many others.

Huh, I signed up for these free seeds online last week, but had forgot about them since buying the crop king seeds. Those haven't arrived yet so yes chickens indeed! A bubble envelope arrived today with a folded paper showing sponsors etc and some information. But no seeds! Anyone in Canada can get them, what a great idea
I read about that yesterday and it sounds good but it also says the seeds are high in CBD and very low in THC and you won't get high from the strain they produce. So unless you got pain problems idk how good it will be.

It's not policy here to discuss stealth shipping methods....but....maybe examine your package better? A year ago I got a package expecting seeds and was running around my house ranting about the fuc-ers sending me ***** and ***** instead of my seeds....a little later I was laughing when I found the seeds.

It's not policy here to discuss stealth shipping methods....but....maybe examine your package better? A year ago I got a package expecting seeds and was running around my house ranting about the fuc-ers sending me ***** and ***** instead of my seeds....a little later I was laughing when I found the seeds.
LOL when i got my seeds by stealth shipping all i got was a piece of plastic that looked like cardboard and was like wtf, turns out you carefully peel the top and they are hiding inside.

Ha ha well 100 seeds would be tough to hide but will see... stand by but I am very sure unless they are micro-seeds there was nothing else in the envelope.

Yes I am aware they are mainly CBD, but I also purchased some high producing seeds online and would like to produce some seeds, cross with this CBD strain and see what happens. Plus they would make good decoys - the point is to plant them in public places to normalize cannabis. You may not agree but I like the idea. If they do survive the planting they are unlikely to live long before getting pulled (I predict).

This kind of fits on this thread. Thought I would mention it. A long time ago in the Web-TV days. I searched for seeds online for the first time. I had always ordered from catalogs before. In that search I ended up with a e-mail from a guy in Amsterdam. He was selling coffee shop weed and hash on-line. He had a pretty cool list of strains at great prices. I figured what the hell found $250 dollars that I figured to never see again and send that guy cash and a order for 1oz Thia weed, 1oz Durban Poison smash weed, and a half ounce of the new strain Jack Herer. Waited for a month with nothing showing up. Figured what the hell. I knew it was to good to be true. I think it was around month 3 that it showed up. It was long enough that I had no idea what was in the package tell I opened it up. Everything was just as I expected it to be. The Thia was like the Thia I knew and loved. The Durban was good but didn't live up to the Poison name. Growing up on the west coast might have effected that. The Jack Herer was F*#king incredible. Happy with plenty of energy to do things you just kept forgetting what you were doing all the time. Web-TV crashed and I never got back in touch with that guy so it was a 1 time deal. Still miss him LOL.

What's the feeling about buying seeds online? I'm ok with buying nutes and lights and tents, but I have always drawn the line at seeds. I'd rather make a special trip and do a cash purchase than ship to my home. I'm having trouble finding Lemon Diesel, and I'm thinking, "I gotta have those beans." Clearly lots of people do buy seeds online....

:hmmmm:
Did you ever find any Lemon Diesel seeds? I've had no luck so far in tracking any down, but it's one of my absolute favorite strains!

I have been buying beans from Spain the OSSC for a number of years , they have all the top breeders and excellent service to my home in Ohio, USA. My winter order2016/2017 was found out by the US Customs at the New York airport. They took the seeds and put a letter in the same envelope and let it complete the trip to me. Oh shit. I contacted my supplier and e mailed a copy of the letter to them. The company apologized for the issue and reshipped the order at no charge. I also order from Canada, Niagara Falls Seed Company, Ontario, Canada, orders come quick to the USA. But nothing has ever come from the seized beans. I should scan the letter and place it on here for your entertainment, there is some personal information on it though.

Have not heard of Lemon Diesel. Lots of strains out there that are not in seed form.
The Lemon Diesel is one of my absolute favorite hybrids & shows up occasionally in PNW dispensaries. Excellent upper sativa head buzz with nice body stone.

It is a poorly defined strain, but the Lemon Diesel I’m talking about is a Lost Coast OG crossed with Cal. Sour. I’ve even had a high CBD pheno the strain & it was excellent.

I did find seeds for it online. But the flowering time is 10-12 weeks, which is not a go for me, because I grow outdoors in the PNW. With our climate, I don’t grow anything with a flowering time longer than 9 weeks because it's likely gonna get hit by budrot.

What's the feeling about buying seeds online?

WAY cheaper than a passport and a round-trip plane ticket. You don't have to stand in line to get molested by those TSA dicks at the airport, either. Or eat a crappy meal while breathing canned, low-pressure air shared by 100+ other people (several of which are probably sick and gifting you and the other passengers their germs).

I actually thought about flying to Europe once upon a time, when my life was much better, financially, and it was possible to just go to the airport, walk through the x-ray machine, and board the plane. I came to the conclusion that I'd just end up mailing the seeds I bought, anyway, so it would have been pointless.

If you're really paranoid (relax, lol, you are among really paranoid friends ;) ), have them sent to another address. If, like me, you're smart enough I mean too paranoid to tell any of your local acquaintences that you're going to be growing, do what I used to do and walk five blocks in any direction and pick one of the empty residences' addresses. Then monitor tracking (if applicable) and go sit on that house's porch reading or something during the expected delivery window. Bob's yer uncle...

BtW, if you live in the US and order from Crop King Seeds, well... You won't need to even worry about Customs.

In country's where it's illegal to grow, people care about buying seeds online, so I find that comment to be extremely silly. Stealth shipping is essential unless you want the cops or some degenerate thief, knocking down your door.:goodluck: You have no idea how lucky you are if you are allowed to buy seeds or grow legally, In my country we can't even buy seeds here safely, unless we order from overseas. Because the coppers make a habit of posing as seed companies and trapping people who buy...
I could not get a credit card approval (the other gambit was not offering shipping to the US) from UK. Now I get from Canada. (I suspect the current crummy US govt contributed to the problem. The lovely ladies out back are the middle finger to AG Sessions and and the rest of his wretched crew!) I doubt Trump's miserable tariff will apply to pot seeds but we'll see. Cannabis aside you are luckier to live in Australia.

In country's where it's illegal to grow, people care about buying seeds online, so I find that comment to be extremely silly. Stealth shipping is essential unless you want the cops or some degenerate thief, knocking down your door.:goodluck: You have no idea how lucky you are if you are allowed to buy seeds or grow legally, In my country we can't even buy seeds here safely, unless we order from overseas. Because the coppers make a habit of posing as seed companies and trapping people who buy...

You just need to know where to get them from, plenty selling seeds in Australia.. even more give them away...

I could not get a credit card approval (the other gambit was not offering shipping to the US) from UK. Now I get from Canada. (I suspect the current crummy US govt contributed to the problem. The lovely ladies out back are the middle finger to AG Sessions and and the rest of his wretched crew!) I doubt Trump's miserable tariff will apply to pot seeds but we'll see. Cannabis aside you are luckier to live in Australia.
Probably yer bank then, I've never had an issue with my cards

As they say, ya don't like the government, move

Lololololololol

Back
Top Bottom