What're some seed companies based in the United States of America

gosephmiguel

420 Member
Hi all! I'm looking for super silver haze (REGULAR) and blueberry (Feminized) seeds and I'm having trouble finding them if anyone could help point me to a good online U.S.A seed bank that has what I need and fair prices I'd be more than greatful for the help and once again I don't want any international seed bank websites just ones based in the U.S Thank you guys!

True North is a sponsor of 420 and they hook you up with several seed companies to choose from.
check them out, maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

I prefer to order from sponsors of this site as well. They help "keep the lights on" for all of us.

That being said, most of them are located in Europe, for obvious reasons.

Here are a couple of exceptions...

@DrSeeds is based here in Canada, so a bit closer to the USA. Neptune Seeds and CannaVenture are both USA-based, but aren't sponsors of this site.

I have used all three of these alternatives, and have been happy with the selection, prices, and shipping speed. I am not sure which of them carry the strains that you are looking for. Hope that helps.

Hi all! I'm looking for super silver haze (REGULAR) and blueberry (Feminized) seeds and I'm having trouble finding them if anyone could help point me to a good online U.S.A seed bank that has what I need and fair prices I'd be more than greatful for the help and once again I don't want any international seed bank websites just ones based in the U.S Thank you guys!
Hello! We carry both those strains and ship from Canada. We have lots of happy customers from the states that purchase off our site! Hope to hear from you.
- Rebecca

Hello! We carry both those strains and ship from Canada. We have lots of happy customers from the states that purchase off our site! Hope to hear from you.
- Rebecca
hey rebecca, can you tell me why your listings are really splotchy on thc/cbd percentages ?

i find that info useful when choosing strains. sometimes listed / sometimes not is super frustrating. looking to purchase somewhere this wk and you are sorta in the mix.

yes, i know it's only an estimate and your mileage may vary depending on grower capability blah blah legalese

hey rebecca, can you tell me why your listings are really splotchy on thc/cbd percentages ?

i find that info useful when choosing strains. sometimes listed / sometimes not is super frustrating. looking to purchase somewhere this wk and you are sorta in the mix.

yes, i know it's only an estimate and your mileage may vary depending on grower capability blah blah legalese

Hey Bluter,

You have that right, it is only an estimate. We are working on updating our listings of the strains to provide the most accurate information for you guys. Bear with us!

:yummy: Rebecca

Hey Bluter,

You have that right, it is only an estimate. We are working on updating our listings of the strains to provide the most accurate information for you guys. Bear with us!

:yummy: Rebecca

perfectly acceptable response. thanks @DrSeeds and rebecca for the reply.

i would only add that having complete descriptions of the strains including thc / cbd estimates lends legitimacy to your product. loads of folk can bang a coupla plants together and make seed, we rely on businesses like yours to create and provide good genetics.

I prefer to order from sponsors of this site as well. They help "keep the lights on" for all of us.

That being said, most of them are located in Europe, for obvious reasons.

Here are a couple of exceptions...

@DrSeeds is based here in Canada, so a bit closer to the USA. Neptune Seeds and CannaVenture are both USA-based, but aren't sponsors of this site.

I have used all three of these alternatives, and have been happy with the selection, prices, and shipping speed. I am not sure which of them carry the strains that you are looking for. Hope that helps.

if my seed making attempt doesn't work out Dr. seeds will be where i order from. 15 seeds for $100 is pretty good. i paid $60 for 3 seeds before.

if my seed making attempt doesn't work out Dr. seeds will be where i order from. 15 seeds for $100 is pretty good. i paid $60 for 3 seeds before.

seed prices seem to be all over the map. i've found that payment options and shipping charges sink a lot of my shopping choices. i'm happy to see another canadian based company just on those issues alone.

seed prices seem to be all over the map. i've found that payment options and shipping charges sink a lot of my shopping choices. i'm happy to see another canadian based company just on those issues alone.

I agree. i'd never try order seeds from over seas or even the states. also, why wouldn't we want our seeds from BC ? they've been in the lead forever. BC sounds like heaven

Growers choice seeds has both super silver haze and Blueberry both in Fems. I have bought from them before, seeds shipped from California. As mentioned above Cannaventure is in USA and they ship quick and have good genetics and freebies...

Welcome. Any of the sponsors are great.

Growers choice seeds has both super silver haze and Blueberry both in Fems. I have bought from them before, seeds shipped from California. As mentioned above Cannaventure is in USA and they ship quick and have good genetics and freebies...

I too ordered from Growers choice and ran both White Widow and American Haze. They have a descent selection and can vouch the strains I've ran from them were outstanding. Good to see someone else has had a good experience with them.

I too ordered from Growers choice and ran both White Widow and American Haze. They have a descent selection and can vouch the strains I've ran from them were outstanding. Good to see someone else has had a good experience with them.
I also ran the White Widow from growers choice, and Super Silver Haze... Had great results with both as well... im loving the WW, this last seed was GREAT (different pheno im thinkn) so im cloning the hell outa it, got 4 NICE 1s going

Cannageneticsbank CGB is another located in the USA and they accept credit cards. Great selection. I just purchased Dinafem Dinamed CBD autos. I just placed order day before yesterday... Guess I'll see how quick they deliver.

Back
Top Bottom