Best reg seed breeders to buy from

CAT345longsti

very new on this site its great for info I don't have access to clones or any other growers I stick to myself ,,,need to make a mother but there is so many diff breeders and strains to choose from can anybody help ...looking for indica 50-63 days flowering time easy to clone good for northern climates ...I do indoor and out please help before I waist money.

very new on this site its great for info I don't have access to clones or any other growers I stick to myself ,,,need to make a mother but there is so many diff breeders and strains to choose from can anybody help ...looking for indica 50-63 days flowering time easy to clone good for northern climates ...I do indoor and out please help before I waist money.

It really depends on what you're looking for in effect, strength, yield, taste etc. and whether it's for indoor or outdoor growing.

There are a lot of good breeders out there, I'm personally getting a bit of thing for Bomb Seeds since they seem very resistant to abuse and give you some nice bud.

I think Northern Lights from Sensi Seeds will be good in all the aspects you look for.

Happy growing :Namaste:

iv tried bomb seeds berry,kush ,thc bomb all outdoor turned out great ,,I need good yield and good taste and tolerant to cold ,under nuting over nuting

Back
Top Bottom