Looking for trusted breeder for dense strains: Barney's Farm?

I've got an LED grow light that weighs something like 33.1 pounds (and had an original MSRP of $999). It's... okay. But I'd trade it for one of those ~$600 "easily hold at arm's length in one hand" Samsung Quantum Board products, or a pair of the new Mars Hydro SP3000s.

In a heartbeat, probably. There is some truth to the statement that the kid made about weight in electronics, in that a stout heatsink is generally a good idea (at least in passively-cooled devices). But, like many of the statements he has made in his short time here, it's at best a half-truth (Eighth, lol?).

Well, that qualifies as being a slight improvement in your behavior, at least.

Yeah. You seem to have become known for doing that kind of thing here. And, frankly, known for little else. And, since the forum is full of people who do not have the experience to know better, you end up creating more work for us when we correct your misstatements, lies, and half-truths. And when we do, you act like a young child who - to put it as kindly as I can - missed his nap time. Which then goes on to create a lot of work (and no little stress) for the staff members.

I really don't understand why you do it. We have had the occasional "reject" from the forum known as "RiU" after they managed to get themselves banned from there. Which wouldn't have been an easy thing to accomplish, lol, because they'll ignore any number of insults, even to staff members - but they seem to seriously frown on someone willfully and repeatedly spreading misinformation. Which is something that - even though that forum isn't exactly my cup of tea - I find to be admirable about it. Anyway, even the refugees from "mayhem central" eventually calmed down, straightened up, and began contributing, for the most part.

Not at all! The act of correcting your statements is NOT "mocking and bullying." You should know this; it appears to be pretty evident that you've required "a bit" of correction in your life..

It is correct and proper to use wire of the appropriate gauge (etc.) for the load it carries and for its length. Anything thicker than that is simply a waste of resources, and needlessly adds to the expense of a product. You should know this - and probably do, if you have any kind of real understanding at all of that which you "speak" of, but I cannot honestly even guess as to whether that happens to be the case, considering some of the statements you have made here.

Most folks can disprove your "blanket statements" without even trying. But most does not equate to all. What I mean is that there is a very real possibility that at least some newbies (and even a few who are not so new) might end up believing you, were we to simply allow your statements to stand unchallenged.

Perhaps you should begin doing the research before making statements about which you have little knowledge. Life would then become easier - for all of us.

As many people are here because they wish to "do research" about cannabis, that particular statement is patently nonsensical. The fact that the list of those statements of yours that are grows regularly does not appear to bother you in the slightest. Which is somewhat surprising, considering your past actions here. Because, sometimes, "when you hear laughter, they actually are laughing at you instead of with you," so to speak. And, since you get so upset/etc. when someone does something as kind as correct you, well...

We have noticed that this is a recognizable pattern of behavior for you. Make easily disproven statements, get seventeen different kinds of upset/mad when you are corrected, and then act like you are being persecuted, declare that you are going to add someone to your ignore list, and report posts to the staff. Which just ends up causing extra work for them, getting your posts deleted, too, and forces the staff member to take the time to write an apologetic message to the other person explaining why he decided it was in the best interests of everyone to just delete everyone's messages.

Doesn't this kind of thing get embarrassing for you?

Speaking of ignore lists, the only reason you are not on mine (and, I suspect, others') is because, if I put you on it, I wouldn't be able to see some of the stuff you post and attempt to do some damage control. However, just from the amount of direct messages I have gotten about you, I would be willing to bet that your user name already sits on more people's ignore lists here than any other member who is not currently banned from the forum (and, possibly, even the ones who have been banned).

I find myself at a loss as to what your actual motivation is. Unless it's that you just like to start arguments and stir the shit.

Oh, and in case you were wondering: The reason I decided to remove your "male cannabis plants do not produce flowers" quote from my .SIG wasn't that I was asked to; not a single staff member did so, even though the majority of them probably saw it, since - for a time - it appeared on most of my nearly 15,000 posts. It was a combination of me feeling sorry for you and it becoming tiresome responding to the people who thought it was funny and/or wanted to know if you really made that statement. Plus, Teddy was kind enough to remove the post that you had made it in, and I had been hoping that your behavior here would improve.

I sincerely wish it would.
Not even gonna read it..welcome to ignore.

Seedsmans own genetics too are bang on.

Seedsman's house brand is generally well-regarded, and some of the strains have a high reputation. But it's not exactly "Seedsman's own genetics." It's a number of (otherwise unrelated) individuals that the owner of the company basically acts as a broker for. Although it's not as an impersonal thing as that makes it seem. And a number of companies do this, buying seeds from other people and selling them under their house brand. Last I heard, all of Crop King Seeds' strains were this way.

That's not really a bad thing. Again, they mostly have a decent reputation. And it's a lot easier/simpler for those breeders to just produce the seeds and let the folks at Seedsman take care of the packaging, advertising, sales, and shipping. For an appropriate percentage, one assumes. I do, however, wish that the strain descriptions for those products listed the actual breeder - primarily because one of them is a person I would never allow into my home, nor even walk across the street and p!ss on if he was on fire - and do not wish to ever be the source of even a penny of his income.

That could be another reason that one or more of those breeders choose to sell through Seedsman, I suppose, come to think of it :rolleyes: .

I'm currently dealing with mould every grow now

"They say" that mold spores can be found pretty much everywhere, including most every room of every house. Environmental conditions play a part in determining whether one's plants are affected by them. Concentration (number of spores per unit of volume) would play a part in this, too.

Have you ever tried adding supplemental silicon? That seems to have some ability to help with prevention of mold (and is known to be beneficial in general). Many nutrient sets do not contain any, so there might not (otherwise) be any in the average hydroponic grow, and probably not much (if any) in the average soil/soilless grow, either. It's important to follow the directions on the container to avoid issues with precipitation and such. For example, General Hydroponics states that, if one uses their Armor Si product, to add it to the water first, then add the calcium (or "Cal/Mag" one, if using a combo product such as CALiMAGic) supplement, and then add everything else.

I have a link to an article hosted on the PubMed Central (PMC - "a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM)") of the (US) federal government's National Center for Biotechnology Information website. I don't remember what it states (LOL), but I'll go ahead and post the link for you; maybe you'll find something useful in the article, IDK.

Code:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6811654/

I am in the U.S. as well friend. New420guy is in Nevada, Dr seeds you can order online from Canada to the U.S. Weedseedexpress is based out of the Netherlands but they ship to the U.S. as well (took two weeks to get my order from them). I go through “the vault” seed bank to get access to Barney’s, Bomb, and all the other U.K. banks that don’t normally ship to the U.S ... just to give you an idea if your in the states there’s plenty of options.

I'm located in the USA, too. I've gotten seeds from Seedsman, The Vault, Gorilla, The Attitude, Mau's Nirvana Seeds, and a few that are no longer in existence including the late Nevil Schoenmakers' "The Seed Bank" before he sold it to Ben Dronkers in 1991 or thereabouts and it became Sensi Seeds. Also from a guy who called himself Jock, Jocko, something like that and used to advertise in places like the back of High Times years ago. If my memory isn't faulty, he's the one who - after "a few" transactions and communication about strains both current and upcoming, sent me three little clones inside one of those tubes that they use for blueprints, completely unsolicited (and unannounced, lol :thedoubletake:).

I have never encountered any real difficulty, and only ever received one "letter" instead of my order. But I have worried and become stressed-out "from time to time," worrying. And, a couple of times, felt a bit nonplussed when I realized the level (or, to be more specific, lack thereof) of "stealth" involved.

Edit: WeedSeedExpress has the most low key form of shipping the seeds, there was no way a customs agent would have found the seeds

I don't recall which one it was, but I once had to cut open a small stuffed toy to retrieve three or four packs of seeds, and (another delivery) once contacted a seller all upset because I had received a box, a worthless item (I think it was a rolled up poster the size of a sheet of typing paper), and NO seeds. To which he replied that I needed to carefully break the glue seal on the box so I could flatten it out, then measure so far over and my seeds would be found jammed into that corregation (whatever it's called), with something like five centimeters between each set of seeds. I thought both of those were pretty stealthy. But I have also received seeds that were jammed inside a single Crayola marker - with the bottom only partially reinserted (literally fell off when I picked up the marker), then that stuck in a common envelope along with some stupid note that stated something like "STOP! Do not throw this item away. You or another member of your household ordered it." Talk about f*cking clues, now, it was immediately obvious that THAT one hadn't been inspected by anyone with a pulse :rolleyes: . Another time, I was sent a box containing a plain white coffee cup, in a transparent (and open) bag, with something like six packs of seeds in the cup. Again, that one obviously hadn't been picked for inspection because, had the agent opened the box and pulled the coffee cup out of the bag... the seeds would have landed on his desk. There was a bit of anger that time, because I had actually picked the "stealth" option. I have received seeds in plain white envelopes (not hidden in anything), too. Got three packs from Nirvana that way, once. They were in little (labeled) Ziploc type baggies. I wasn't really worried about it, because they were a gift from Mau instead of a purchase. And letters aren't usually inspected (although they're technically subject to random inspection just like any other package of foreign origin), even though it was obviously mailed from the Netherlands (but not, IIRC, Amsterdam). The funny thing about that one was that he didn't even fold them in two or three sheets of paper, so you could think, "Gee, I wonder what's in the envelope" - and then feel the answer before you even opened the thing, heh.

There are many millions of envelopes / boxes / shipping bags that get sent to our country each year. The odds of any one of them getting inspected really do approach "lottery winner" numbers. And, while it's illegal to import cannabis seeds, it is virtually impossible to prove that the addressee is the one who ordered them. And that's why - at worst - a person gets a form letter instead of a knock on the door. . . .

You have previously made statements that you placed me on your ignore list. I guess lying is just a thing with you, isn't it, junior?

No worries, I created that post as much for the benefit of other people as for your benefit. I already figured out that you refuse to "listen" to reason and advice, and are likely to continue to stick to your pattern of behavior.

Luckily for you, I do not have the power to ban your account, and am feeling too lazy to ask a few hundred members to add their name to a petition thread asking Rob to do so.

On the other hand, this forum is his life, so I wouldn't be greatly surprised if you manage to bring yourself to his attention sooner or later. Which would be a bittersweet thing, I suppose. One wishes to not give up hope on a person, but in your case, the word "incorrigible" comes to mind. And your habit of spouting things that just aren't true carries a non-zero chance of causing someone grief. So, on the balance... No, I wouldn't shed any tears over it.

Not open to any kind of criticism I see.

You have previously made statements that you placed me on your ignore list. I guess lying is just a thing with you, isn't it, junior?

No worries, I created that post as much for the benefit of other people as for your benefit. I already figured out that you refuse to "listen" to reason and advice, and are likely to continue to stick to your pattern of behavior.

Luckily for you, I do not have the power to ban your account, and am feeling too lazy to ask a few hundred members to add their name to a petition thread asking Rob to do so.

On the other hand, this forum is his life, so I wouldn't be greatly surprised if you manage to bring yourself to his attention sooner or later. Which would be a bittersweet thing, I suppose. One wishes to not give up hope on a person, but in your case, the word "incorrigible" comes to mind. And your habit of spouting things that just aren't true carries a non-zero chance of causing someone grief. So, on the balance... No, I wouldn't shed any tears over it.
At least you tried. Seems people with like minded attitudes heavily outweigh reasonable people nowadays. That was my grief, making statements and giving advice to people when it's clear the knowledge isn't there is aggravating.

I'm located in the USA, too. I've gotten seeds from Seedsman, The Vault, Gorilla, The Attitude, Mau's Nirvana Seeds, and a few that are no longer in existence including the late Nevil Schoenmakers' "The Seed Bank" before he sold it to Ben Dronkers in 1991 or thereabouts and it became Sensi Seeds. Also from a guy who called himself Jock, Jocko, something like that and used to advertise in places like the back of High Times years ago. If my memory isn't faulty, he's the one who - after "a few" transactions and communication about strains both current and upcoming, sent me three little clones inside one of those tubes that they use for blueprints, completely unsolicited (and unannounced, lol :thedoubletake:).

I have never encountered any real difficulty, and only ever received one "letter" instead of my order. But I have worried and become stressed-out "from time to time," worrying. And, a couple of times, felt a bit nonplussed when I realized the level (or, to be more specific, lack thereof) of "stealth" involved.

I don't recall which one it was, but I once had to cut open a small stuffed toy to retrieve three or four packs of seeds, and (another delivery) once contacted a seller all upset because I had received a box, a worthless item (I think it was a rolled up poster the size of a sheet of typing paper), and NO seeds. To which he replied that I needed to carefully break the glue seal on the box so I could flatten it out, then measure so far over and my seeds would be found jammed into that corregation (whatever it's called), with something like five centimeters between each set of seeds. I thought both of those were pretty stealthy. But I have also received seeds that were jammed inside a single Crayola marker - with the bottom only partially reinserted (literally fell off when I picked up the marker), then that stuck in a common envelope along with some stupid note that stated something like "STOP! Do not throw this item away. You or another member of your household ordered it." Talk about f*cking clues, now, it was immediately obvious that THAT one hadn't been inspected by anyone with a pulse :rolleyes: . Another time, I was sent a box containing a plain white coffee cup, in a transparent (and open) bag, with something like six packs of seeds in the cup. Again, that one obviously hadn't been picked for inspection because, had the agent opened the box and pulled the coffee cup out of the bag... the seeds would have landed on his desk. There was a bit of anger that time, because I had actually picked the "stealth" option. I have received seeds in plain white envelopes (not hidden in anything), too. Got three packs from Nirvana that way, once. They were in little (labeled) Ziploc type baggies. I wasn't really worried about it, because they were a gift from Mau instead of a purchase. And letters aren't usually inspected (although they're technically subject to random inspection just like any other package of foreign origin), even though it was obviously mailed from the Netherlands (but not, IIRC, Amsterdam). The funny thing about that one was that he didn't even fold them in two or three sheets of paper, so you could think, "Gee, I wonder what's in the envelope" - and then feel the answer before you even opened the thing, heh.

There are many millions of envelopes / boxes / shipping bags that get sent to our country each year. The odds of any one of them getting inspected really do approach "lottery winner" numbers. And, while it's illegal to import cannabis seeds, it is virtually impossible to prove that the addressee is the one who ordered them. And that's why - at worst - a person gets a form letter instead of a knock on the door. . . .
I think next time I'll try The Vault. I've only ordered seeds twice and both times they've come in a simple bubble mailer envelopes in the paper seed containers, not much for stealth. I'd imagine they figure out something stealthier when it's a larger quantity of seeds being shipped.

I've also wondering if the heat during shipping can ruin the seeds. Both times the envelope was pretty warm when it arrived. It will like be in the 90's when it arrives.

At least you tried. Seems people with like minded attitudes heavily outweigh reasonable people nowadays. That was my grief, making statements and giving advice to people when it's clear the knowledge isn't there is aggravating.

It's an attitude I'll never understand. I make the occasional misstatement. We all do, sooner or later. But when I do it, I want to be set straight. Because that means I learned something. Plus, it helps me not make the same false statement in the future, while also showing future readers of the thread that they shouldn't believe whatever it was that I posted. I sometimes find myself wishing that we were all kids again. They seem to have an inbuilt desire to learn (even those who hate school). But then I recall that certain parts of my childhood were no picnic - and that some of the adulthood that came after were downright painful, lol, and realize that I don't really want to relive them.

I think next time I'll try The Vault. I've only ordered seeds twice and both times they've come in a simple bubble mailer envelopes in the paper seed containers, not much for stealth. I'd imagine they figure out something stealthier when it's a larger quantity of seeds being shipped.

I honestly don't know how those were shipped to me. They got sent to other people, who did the "catch and pass" thing for me. But neither of them had any complaints. I like the thought of people doing business with @George from The Vault (and his company) in general. He was very nice to me (and a friend of mine) once, and for no reason other than the fact that he was able to be. Also - and I do not know whether he is still able to do this because the phrase "things are tough all over" has never been more relevant than now - I saw that he used to pick out at least one medicinal type user each month and send them a little care package, which is something that I haven't personally known of any other cannabis seed seller doing for years. I don't know that this was all that well advertised, so I assumed he wasn't doing it for the free publicity. And, of course, he contributes to the upkeep of my favorite (virtual) home on the Internet and one of the most comprehensive cannabis-information resources there is, so... it seems like a small thing to encourage folks to shop there when I can.

I've also wondering if the heat during shipping can ruin the seeds. Both times the envelope was pretty warm when it arrived. It will like be in the 90's when it arrives.

Oh, I wouldn't leave the package in your mailbox for the next couple months, lol. But it shouldn't be a problem. Assuming you have one, pop them into your refrigerator for a week, or into the freezer overnight. It'll be like a short Winter ;) . A quick soak afterwards, and you'll have some little ones to feed soon enough.

EDIT: It's been a while, and sometimes things change (parent plants get lost, confiscated, or just die; people attempt to "improve" a thing; et cetera). But I found Serious Seeds' Kali Mist to be outstanding. Their Bubble Gum was pretty fine, too (and, at the time, I thought that it was probably the best commercially-available version of that particular classic). And Sensi Seeds' Jack Herer... Seems like that one has been copied by everyone and their brother, which ought to tell you something about the original. I thought Sensi's Mexican Sativa (regular version) was - while not the strongest strain - easy to grow and priced right. By that, I mean like $27.50 for a pack of ten. And if you've ever "window shopped" for some of Sensi Seeds' strains, you might see that price and assume it's a misprint, LMAO. If I remember correctly, it's a cross between a sativa from the Oaxaca region of Mexico, a Durban ("Poison"), and a Pakistani (indica) hash plant. So the genetics are there, you can find some of that in many of today's "strain of the moment" choices if you dig deep enough. That means that even the pollen from the few (assuming one works at it) males could have value in working with some of your favored strains to produce... interesting offspring.

I find myself at a loss as to what your actual motivation is. Unless it's that you just like to start arguments and stir the shit.
My thoughts exactly, TS, he clearly isn’t here to learn.. but he’s great at asking for help then refuting people’s advice. Lol It made me consider that he’s possibly one of those people that was recently banned, and created a new account to come stir shit up. (I was told that was happening) I could be 100% wrong about that, but the way he’s navigating the forum with this vendetta like attitude everywhere he goes, leads me to believe his motivation certainly isn’t for education. .. Ya I got the “I’m gonna report, block, and ignore you” as well lol... some people have very thin skin it seems, so thin that they get upset at situations where no offense was ever intended. The old saying “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.” Comes to mind with this individual... as well as few others. :laugh: But you’re absolutely right, at this point he’s proven he’s going to keep on with these antics (I hope he doesn’t) and it’s going to cause a lot of stress on those that have to work damage control for his half baked ideas. This isn’t the first time I’ve tried to explain something to him that he just completely refuses to understand. Facts seem to be his kryptonite. Lol Nothing worse then poor information being pushed on a website where people come for accurate advice, like you said people who do not know any better could see one of those messages and it completely throws a wrench in their grow.

Ya I’m aware that the likelihood of my package being intercepted is so unlikely I shouldn’t even bother worrying about it, BUT there is that small % of possibility so I like to see my seeds come shipped discreetly. I’m with you, I’m not a fan of opening a letter and having several little bags fall out labeled “purple kush” and other strain names. Not bashing them, I love their genetics, but Dr. Seeds shipping practices leave A LOT to be desired. Haha If an agent opens one of those packages it’s over, the little tin cans labeled “Purple Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds” With (awesome) photo art leaves zero room for misinterpretation lol The option for just a little discretion would be nice. Lol The Vault is a bank I have always liked ordering from, never had a problem with any of their seeds or orders.. other then it taking a little longer to get my orders but that’s no big deal, they also do a great job of shipping discreetly, highly recommended in my book. The package from WSE was so well hidden I swear I thought I got ripped off at first. Haha Shit it took me a knife and some elbow grease to get to the beans, no way in hell a customs agent would have found that so I love their form of discreet shipping. The genetics I cannot comment on yet as it will be the first time I’ve grown their strains, but looking at what others are producing from their stock it looks promising.

Ya let’s hope the drama comes to an end.. it’s more about the misinformation being spread that’s frustrating because it has to be checked.. I just want to see accurate information out there, it’s nobodies fault if he gets worked up over being corrected, none of us meant to insult him or anything like that... We all make mistakes, we all say dumb shit sometimes, and we can all be hard headed.. I just chalk it up to being human. Lol

Ya let’s hope the drama comes to an end.. it’s more about the misinformation being spread that’s frustrating because it has to be checked.. I just want to see accurate information out there, it’s nobodies fault if he gets worked up over being corrected, none of us meant to insult him or anything like that... We all make mistakes, we all say dumb shit sometimes, and we can all be hard headed.. I just chalk it up to being human. Lol
It's an attitude I'll never understand. I make the occasional misstatement. We all do, sooner or later. But when I do it, I want to be set straight. Because that means I learned something. Plus, it helps me not make the same false statement in the future, while also showing future readers of the thread that they shouldn't believe whatever it was that I posted.

Exactly. Can't expect to become a better grower, or person in general, if any conflicting information is automatically ignored. That's literally the whole purpose of this forum and I very much appreciate you all putting in the time to correct that misinformation so that we can all learn.

This forum and ones like it are heaven sent for people like me that are trying to grow quality medicine for myself and family members. I'd much rather people close to me get relief from cannabis than all the chemicals certain doctors try to shove down their throats. If I am able to grow it myself, I'm certain that it will contain no harmful chemical pesticides, etc. Plus it's a damn fun hobby lol

Damn OP, @Cwmoore577 Sorry you had to endure this...usually we're a much more behaved crowd :theband::party::headbanger: ...and after reading this and liking most to none of it... :hmmmm: what was the question again :rofl::rofl::popcorn:
It's all good lol
This forum has been one of the most inviting and genuinely helpful ones that I've come across.

I was just asking people which breeders that people prefer to use. I was looking for a quality indica that produces dense buds. I ended up ordering two strains from Barney's Farm, purple punch and wedding cake. They should arrive in 2-3 more days, we'll see how it goes!

It's all good lol
This forum has been one of the most inviting and genuinely helpful ones that I've come across.

I was just asking people which breeders that people prefer to use. I was looking for a quality indica that produces dense buds. I ended up ordering two strains from Barney's Farm, purple punch and wedding cake. They should arrive in 2-3 more days, we'll see how it goes!
:rofl: I just order from who has what I want :rofl: My go to place is Herbies Seeds, they have all the top breeders and a wide selection...matter of fact, I just received an order of beans from them.........
Herbies.JPG

Whoops. I forgot about that when I made my recommendations. You should probably ignore all of them except, perhaps the Serious Seeds Bubble Gum. Which most likely isn't going to give you buds that you can throw up in the air and drive into left field with a baseball bat, lol, but at least it's "got some sativa in it" as opposed to being one. The Kali Mist is considered to be 90% sativa, if I remember correctly :rolleyes: . And I think the Sensi Seeds Jack Herer is something like 50%; it has an indica-looking phenotype, but even that isn't exactly "pour you into the couch" material. Will have you walking around with a smile on your face, but probably not what you'd smoke directly before going to bed (at least if you aren't taking company with you ;) ). Unless you smoke a little too much, maybe...

That was a good day for a laugh.

Yeah, well... I should have known that it's rare to be able to embarrass someone into changing a bad behavior. It didn't work when Mom paid the neighbor girl 50 cents to clean my bedroom (hey, it was 1978, and a poor neighborhood - you might have gotten an adult to do a little work for that much, lol). I thought it was a great idea, and told Mom that she should have her do it once a week. That... went over about as well as you'd expect.

It's an attitude I'll never understand. I make the occasional misstatement. We all do, sooner or later. But when I do it, I want to be set straight. Because that means I learned something. Plus, it helps me not make the same false statement in the future, while also showing future readers of the thread that they shouldn't believe whatever it was that I posted. I sometimes find myself wishing that we were all kids again. They seem to have an inbuilt desire to learn (even those who hate school). But then I recall that certain parts of my childhood were no picnic - and that some of the adulthood that came after were downright painful, lol, and realize that I don't really want to relive them.

I honestly don't know how those were shipped to me. They got sent to other people, who did the "catch and pass" thing for me. But neither of them had any complaints. I like the thought of people doing business with @George from The Vault (and his company) in general. He was very nice to me (and a friend of mine) once, and for no reason other than the fact that he was able to be. Also - and I do not know whether he is still able to do this because the phrase "things are tough all over" has never been more relevant than now - I saw that he used to pick out at least one medicinal type user each month and send them a little care package, which is something that I haven't personally known of any other cannabis seed seller doing for years. I don't know that this was all that well advertised, so I assumed he wasn't doing it for the free publicity. And, of course, he contributes to the upkeep of my favorite (virtual) home on the Internet and one of the most comprehensive cannabis-information resources there is, so... it seems like a small thing to encourage folks to shop there when I can.

Oh, I wouldn't leave the package in your mailbox for the next couple months, lol. But it shouldn't be a problem. Assuming you have one, pop them into your refrigerator for a week, or into the freezer overnight. It'll be like a short Winter ;) . A quick soak afterwards, and you'll have some little ones to feed soon enough.

EDIT: It's been a while, and sometimes things change (parent plants get lost, confiscated, or just die; people attempt to "improve" a thing; et cetera). But I found Serious Seeds' Kali Mist to be outstanding. Their Bubble Gum was pretty fine, too (and, at the time, I thought that it was probably the best commercially-available version of that particular classic). And Sensi Seeds' Jack Herer... Seems like that one has been copied by everyone and their brother, which ought to tell you something about the original. I thought Sensi's Mexican Sativa (regular version) was - while not the strongest strain - easy to grow and priced right. By that, I mean like $27.50 for a pack of ten. And if you've ever "window shopped" for some of Sensi Seeds' strains, you might see that price and assume it's a misprint, LMAO. If I remember correctly, it's a cross between a sativa from the Oaxaca region of Mexico, a Durban ("Poison"), and a Pakistani (indica) hash plant. So the genetics are there, you can find some of that in many of today's "strain of the moment" choices if you dig deep enough. That means that even the pollen from the few (assuming one works at it) males could have value in working with some of your favored strains to produce... interesting offspring.
always here to help if I / we can :)

Back
Top Bottom