Best smallest and unobtrusive plant to grow outdoors?

basil.fawlty

Hello everyone, I have a question about the best seeds to buy that will yield a small plant/bush so it is not noticeable and can blend (and also not smell so much or strong, but not as important) in with an established herb and vegetable garden and be grown outdoors all in large, medium and small pots (all above ground), maybe even in partial shade? I have a number of places that I can put a MJ plant provided it is small, maybe even so small that the leaves don't really look like weed. Anyone try this? Any success? Please let me know what the best stains are for this endeavor and where the best places are for me to acquire the seeds. Many thanks --Basil Fawlty

i would hold off buyin seeds for a lil while :allgood: but ill look for a good strain.. and i know there are plenty of people here if they see it they can help :allgood:

But i know there are lowrider strain that are exactly what u are lookin for

hope this helps....not sure if its safe...I have not personally ordered form them...yet:) But here it is scroll down to the bottom. Click on the ad/link that says dope seeds once you get to their site look on the left side for low Rider. If you cant find it I will link it.

Lowryder is a perfect strain. It only grows to about 2-3 feet tall and can yeild anywhere from 1/4 ounce to a couple ounces depending on conditions and all that.

Only 2 months from planting the seed until harvest.

Back
Top Bottom