Best strain around Michigan?

Oh and as far as the 12 to 2 plant thing. Medical marijuana card holders that are able to possess 12 plants would still be allowed that amount. The 2 plants is what recreational users over the age of 21 would be able to grow. You were a little confused with that part. Medical laws would not change at all with the exception of the addition of cannabis extracts like wax, rso, edibles tinctures, salves, creams etc. Everything else is strictly for recreational. So 12 plants, 2.5oz of cannabis are allowed per michigan resident that is 21 years of age or older. I hope that was able to clarify that for you. I no way was I trying to offend just trying to better educate those that don't understand the petitions.

No bro no offense takin im glad u helpped me clear this up cuz me myself was gettin confused wit all this cuz i jus really want it to stay medical i think it works better as medicine its not a beer i think wax is too much edibles and flowers is where its all at that wax i got some of the best cleanest wax and it still hurtz my lungs smoking a joint dont make me feel like im coughing out my lung

I am not trying to toot my own horn or dispute your claims to having the cleanest wax...I've heard it before. There was a shortage of wax in my area and another local grower wanted to start making some. I did 3 months of research and contacted a guy that had made a small batch using every single brand of butane available and had them all tested for residues. He gave me his test results. they are also available online somewhere I just cannot remember lol. Anyways...I have been making wax for a year now. 2-3 large runs a year and everyone boasts about the quality and smoothness of mine versus everything else available. The local guy I mentioned was getting headaches from everyone's wax. He has been smokin mine daily for 9 months straight now with no headaches. He won't buy anything else from anyone else. I also know a guy that has a closed loop system and every time I have his product my patient's complain of a soapy taste, harshness in the smoke and a headache after the first 4-5 dabs. Now I don't know what brand of butane that guy uses but I stick to 2 brands and one is only a back-up of the first isn't available. I try to use Neon exclusively or Lucienne if that isnt available. The starting material and priocess also has alot to do with it. I use custom made glass tubes that I made and do not use plastic or metal. I also do a fast boil off using a very large Pyrex casserole dish with a smaller one in it. The large one has boilin water fresh off The stove poured into per 4oz of dry material. I am constantly changing out the water. I don't know what it is I do different but I know everyone wants my wax. My tubes are full open on one end and have a very small opening on the other end just large enough for the butane tip. I do "open blow" as its referred to but I filter with unbleached organic coffee filters. Index use to use anything else. I know people that use the finest hash bag screen cut off and rubber banded to a glass tube. I would question the maker of the wax and see what methids/materials they are using man.

No i understand thats why im saying that they need to do some research in the wax cuz it really needs to be clean cuz i kno u kno these places an sone people are giving nasty crap out n i try to always only give only the best purest cleanest meds so yeah i respect ur system and thats the way my boy dose it an 72 plus hr purges it to get all the butane out but ya ive got headaches passed out all that now all i smoke is nector colletar n herben farmers shatter n flower mine i grow

I'm strictly organic too man. I don't believe in chemical. Yeah I yield slightly less but the taste is out of this world compared to hydro. I believe that purging over time actually allows the residue to stay in and meld with the wax longer. I purge completely within an hr. Never heard of those two things. Nectar and herben...I've got a guy floating around here saying he's my competition yet he won't even try my product...I've taken dozens of his customers lol all thru word of mouth. It wasn't intentional but we all know people want the best, not mediocre. When my patient's are boasting of my quality of herb and wax to others, compared to the clubs...it isn't my fault is it? Lol. I've actually got customers that won't consume anything but mine or someone's that I recomend. 4 of them that I know of. The rest prefer mine but get what they can when they can. There isn't a lot of people running organic around me. I did just run into a big player and he switched to supersoil....said he will never go back to hydro...must be doing something better with the plants....

Agreed im in the mmmreport magizine hydro lifestyles couple pix in hightimes but besides yeah ive took away the stores people cuz 1 they charge too much i only charge on most for my pre-98 250 the ogs 250 rest is 200^ never over 250 and always ppm check before cut then 2 month cure n ya i only use a base all else is organic

vilish;2574844]Neither of them would actually mess with the people. The 2nd one, the MCCLRC or MiLegalize is the one to choose. If you read the Free the Weed report I also posted a link to, Jon Sinclair also agrees that the MCCLRC is the one to pass. The first one is by the MCC and are essentially Republican Lobyists that want to get rich. It even states that they create a 5 person group to handle the laws each would make $30k a year. The MCCLRC wants to put the money back into the state via schools and other things. I think the education our children are receiving now compared to what I did as a child is mediocre at best. Either teachers care less or they don't have the funding to do better. I would love to see our youth have better funded schools. I will vote MCCLRC every day.[/QUOTE]

Hey could u repost the page on the mcclrc cuz i cant bring it up on my phone thank you

Sorry to reopen this thread. But I was doing a search on a particular Mich. strain and ran across this. I laughed my way through reading the whole thing. There are some very miss informed people in this tread. Most of it was a complete waste of time with some worth reading stuff mixed in. It really cracks me up how people act like they know every grower in there area or even think most are on these sites or bringing there stuff in to dispensaries. 99% of the growers in Mich are not on any sites or out bragging about there strains, quality, potency, yields well there not saying anything at all. Only the people in that circle of friends be it big or very small have the scoop on things. So I find it absolutely hilarious when someone claims the have the best this or that in there area, some even the whole state. Another one that's a riot is saying I'm the only one with this strain or growing this strain in my area, and once again some the whole damn state. A guy on another site said the other day that I'm one of the only 3 people that have this strain in Mich.. You've got to be kidding me! The strain he mentioned I or anyone can get all day long. Really what broke me into having to say something is these last posts stating he has the best wax in his area. It truly amazes me when someone has it in there head they know what EVERYBODY has. Sorry guy got but your methods are WAY behind the times. Neon butane and one hour complete purge you can't be serious? Please tell me that huge ego blast was a joke or just trying to get a rise? If it is made up you got me.lmmfao!!!!

Oooo cannabis forms there all a little deferent and deferent folks. But really there all the same.

Has anyone known Tom Higgins (swampy)? That man grew some killer strains. I am thinking specifically of Free Leonard. It grows kind of tall and has nice full dank buds. Always good for my neuropathy. It helped me sleep without the stinging numbness in my hands and feet
May God bless him and keep him stoned in the afterlife.

Michigander here, I can only offer a lil help for outdoor as thats all i know. This is just my xp or opinion, Crema is a good one for around here, super easy an pretty hearty. Any of the criticals did well, i.e. critical plus, critical, critical kush, northern lights has a good track record, green poison. Thats all I got or know of that grew here in Northern Michigan. And how bright am I ?? not very as im in Michigan an not growin a single one of those !! ha ha ha trial an error. going thru some no's till i get a yes !! ha ha

peace

My favorites:

1) Ice is the all-around tops in my opinion. It consistently tests between 20-24% THC. The finger hash is super-smooth and it is the variety I always come back to whenever I decided to try something else. I also like--2) Skywalker and 3)-- Cherry Bomb. (Cherry Bomb only lasts so long if you are a heavy smoker and tolerant; but you can get good results for about a week before it does not do anything for the heavy smoker)
Varieties that failed to make the grade after one session-- Sour Diesel, Maui Waui (It's not the real thing), and Pineapple Mango. The Sour Diesel was just not that potent and not dried/cured right. The Maui Waui was not the real deal, and the Pineapple Mango had absolutely KILLER flavor but the buzz was just so-so.
I just ran into an old friend of mine and he/she has some of the original Maui Waui/Wowie seed that we smoked in the 70's. So I am going to try to "wake up" some 40 year-old TRUE Maui WoWie seed. I can say for a fact that I know of no one with the original strain of Maui Wowie. All strains that I know of have been hybridized to death. Please do not ask or try to contact me for seed. This is the original Maui Wowie that was sent to my friend's parents from Hawaii back in the day and they grew it here in Michigan. Their house burnt down but I found out that they had some seed stored in an outbuilding... so it was saved [when I thought it had been lost].

Funny that you say Maui Waui isnt in michigan...atleast the original. I have it, and have had many, many ol' schoolers compliment me on it because its just like the original. The maui you had was most likely the same strain it just wasnt grown properly. You always have to take that into consideration. Everyone will grow it different and it effects the plant differently. i wish you luck resurrecting such old genetics. I was am also trying to ressurect old, long lost genetics.

I had a Detroit Blueberry strain a few months ago. That was very nice, if you like the 20%+ range. Smelled like blueberrys!!! Seems like Blue Dream is making a wave around town. I have it going right now and larger grower I know just had a batch a few weeks ago. I have not personally been involved with many breeders around lower MI, but I look forward to meeting new people!

Sorry to reopen this thread. But I was doing a search on a particular Mich. strain and ran across this. I laughed my way through reading the whole thing. There are some very miss informed people in this tread. Most of it was a complete waste of time with some worth reading stuff mixed in. It really cracks me up how people act like they know every grower in there area or even think most are on these sites or bringing there stuff in to dispensaries. 99% of the growers in Mich are not on any sites or out bragging about there strains, quality, potency, yields well there not saying anything at all. Only the people in that circle of friends be it big or very small have the scoop on things. So I find it absolutely hilarious when someone claims the have the best this or that in there area, some even the whole state. Another one that's a riot is saying I'm the only one with this strain or growing this strain in my area, and once again some the whole damn state. A guy on another site said the other day that I'm one of the only 3 people that have this strain in Mich.. You've got to be kidding me! The strain he mentioned I or anyone can get all day long. Really what broke me into having to say something is these last posts stating he has the best wax in his area. It truly amazes me when someone has it in there head they know what EVERYBODY has. Sorry guy got but your methods are WAY behind the times. Neon butane and one hour complete purge you can't be serious? Please tell me that huge ego blast was a joke or just trying to get a rise? If it is made up you got me.lmmfao!!!!

Oooo cannabis forms there all a little deferent and deferent folks. But really there all the same.

I am ashamed for my fellow Michiganders MgoKush. But you have to admit, people who do that kind of [misinformed] bragging are mostly young and ignorant pubescents wanting to be the "cool" guy with "the best". Although it can be quite tough [and time-consuming] to get clones from a few clone-only strains.

Here is an up-to-date from southwest Michigan: Still sticking with the tried and true Ice variety [from a clone] which STILL tests between 20% and 24% THC.
2nd is Bruce Banner.
Harvest is at the end of this month [or thereabouts].

Detroit diesel?? Did you create this strain?

If I am smoking something other than my own Detroit Diesel, I personally prefer clone only elites. although I do like the stuff coming from tricloud genetics the apricot cush is good smoke. l8ly I have been running loran's longbottom leaf (SFV OG X jacks cleaner), E32 trainwreck, ECSD, Krome's "the White", and loran's lightnin (chem 91 X Pacifica). Of course next round will be all about C99, schrom, shire, and mudd shark (pre 98 bubba X pacifica), heck I might even run some Detroit Diesel:smokin:.

2b2s

Back
Top Bottom