Best tasting strains to Vape?

Panic

So recently picked up a Vape and I was BLOWN away by the taste of Trainwreck.....I have since vaped Sour D, Purple Urckle, small amount of hashberry (i think thats what she said) and some mids. All tasted good and all did the job but the Trainwreck was OUTSTANDING!!! The fresh pine taste was crazy.

Anyway, what other stains do you Vaped that surprised you with great flavor that you could suggest????

Next up for me is Purple Kush....but I can't wait until the next round of TW!

peace and thanks.....:cool::yummy:

dude......: Trinity is fucking GREAT, purple snow is dynamite, and sweet goo..my god the sweet goo, if u ever get the chance hop on those

Orange Krush, Afgoo, anything purple, pretty much any fruity strain, marijuana...

I just like to vape.

vaping simply brings out the flowery/essentials taste in every strain. (or more likely the flowery taste is not masked by burning compounds when vaped)

I agree Snow....The purple kush was great and the new batch of Purple Urkle is awesome aslo. I have to say the better the bud the better the taste....the TW and the current Purple Urkle were both top notch Humbodt nugs.....you guys know what you're doing out there!!!

I cant smoke erkle for too long, having my pants pulled up to my armpits gets kinda uncomfortable after a while... =D

I love the purple strains in a vape...that grape flavor usually comes through fairly strong. I also really like Blue Dream, Cindy 99, and Huckleberry...all taste exceptional without the char of combustion.

Wow...I have a lot of strains I have to get my hands on.....Huckleyberry sounds interesting.

You guys have so many good sounding strains... I only have experienced home grown. Local strains, I would have to say at this point... I still like my pipe better... I don't like the down play of taste and smoke that the vape produces.
Maybe I will have to try it again... I have only vaped once!

Back
Top Bottom