Best vaporizer for under 300

XEric420X

Not sure if this is the right forum to do this, if not someone can just move the thread.

im looking into buying a vaporizer, mainly for expanding my collection, health reasons, and to be more conservative. What do you guys recommend is the best hitting, best quality, most conservative vaporizer for under 300 (including shipping, so probably under 250ish, unless shipping is free)

I'd suggest looking into the Silver Surfer Vaporizer, Da Buddah, and Purple-Days vaporizer. Look them up on youtube, on google, on any forum you can find; learn as much as you can about them and see if they sound right for you.
A couple slightly less expensive ones to look into would be the Extreme Vaporizer and the VaporTower

Good luck, glad you are thinking about making the switch!

In looking for a whip style vape, the SSV and daBuddah got the best reviews for build quality as well as quality of vapor/ease of use.

Do a search...YMMV.

:peace:

I have over 3 years of daily use with no problems with Herbalaire. Small, 60 wats will work easily with car inverter, no glass parts to break. And quiet!

Herbalaire....no question. Solid unit, works fast & well.

I paid $250 Canadian, worth every penny.

Enjoy!

Also own the herbalaire. This thing is wonderful. Pretty cheep, easy to maintain, comes with whip AND bag (and the new pump that comes with it no longer sucks! So the bag is actually usable haha).

We took finished vaped bud from my friends volcano, through in in my herbalaire and we got a little vape out of it... not alot, but enough for one hit (it was pretty light though).

I love the thing, easy to use, light weight, discreet, and works like a charm. Its also pretty cheap.

No brainer. Arizer they make two. one is $300 and the other 200. the hundy gets you a fan for balloons and a remote. If you're wearing a Patek, or a Guess timepiece, that fan is worth the blow. Not here iin the Seiko real world.

Back
Top Bottom