Best weed?

Re: Best weed???

I had a couple ounces of herijuana at one time and by far was the strongest smoke I'd ever toked. It hit so hard on each bong hit that I'd get dizzy (almost nauseous) for just a minute or two. Outstanding medicinal quality bud.
Not for the novice stoner.........

For me the best weed I've smoked is either White Russian or Ak-47. Loved both.

the garlic, altho ive seen some garlic thats all dense... which sucks ive had some garlic that was really fluffy and wow the first time i toked it i passed out i was that blown

Burnt Afgan....It was a burnt redish orange color (the whole nug). this shit turned me and my bro into a mad man. My friend stared out the window for like 15 min sayin there was a person in the tree. I looked out there and it was a fuckin plastic bag. we were fucked for the rest of the night. it was GREAT!!!!!

after we got the stuff, like 20 min after we got pulled over and were searched. The shit wreeked of skunk-nasty.

Probly some stuff I picked up today. My dealer mixed my bud with hash (first time I have ever had hash). Lol I was stoned after my first hit it felt like. Still buzzin and its been about 2 hours. So good.:peace:

i have had blueberry a couple times and thats prolly my favorite/best....also my buddie sells some kind with orange buds and thats always fun when i can get it....BTW what would the orange bud be called?

Durban poison is tha best.. my god.. i was couchlock on the couch.. couldnt get up..lol
purple haze makes me uplift high... so good to
jack herrer is awesome to!!

The strongest shit I've had was definitly some kif dipped trainwreck at the club. It was 30 a gram, and this is Nor Cal club prices, and was entirely white. Damn, that just took me out, I spent the whole night ice fishing in my kitchen(I honestly thought I was an eskimo). The best overall bud was definitly some Alaskan Thunderfuck X Supersilver Haze. If anyone see's this at a club get as much as you can because I rarely see it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom