Biden's Announcement for Federal Pardons

Not in the US but this news made it across the pond.

Was wondering if anybody got a pardon?

If so congrats 🥳
This is more of a political stunt, imho, the democrats need a boost in popularity and are leaning toward the pot smokers to lift them up.
Gas was $1.87 per gallon the day Biden was elected. A week later it went up.....way up.

This is more of a political stunt, imho, the democrats need a boost in popularity and are leaning toward the pot smokers to lift them up.
Gas was $1.87 per gallon the day Biden was elected. A week later it went up.....way up.
Lol I remember hearing the same sort of tactic/theory when Obama came in.

It wasn’t actually African-American voters that got him elected. Was the swing vote stoners who came out in force at the thought of legislation 🤣

Lol I remember hearing the same sort of tactic/theory when Obama came in.

It wasn’t actually African-American voters that got him elected. Was the swing vote stoners who came out in force at the thought of legislation 🤣
Funny innit - the rest of the world is opening up cannabis as an industry, the UK now wants to re-classify it Class A - the same category as Crystal Meth, Cocaine, Heroin :rolleyes:
Good 'Ole Blighty, finger on the pulse of a corpse, as usual

Funny innit - the rest of the world is opening up cannabis as an industry, the UK now wants to re-classify it Class A - the same category as Crystal Meth, Cocaine, Heroin :rolleyes:
Good 'Ole Blighty, finger on the pulse of a corpse, as usual
Roy don’t know if you know but I get fully licensed medical weed, 2 months in. Seems I can get stopped by police driving along vaping and get no aggro (in theory, probably face planted into pavement 😂) but if it’s in a joint I can get nicked.

Was having same chat with a pal yesterday ergo the class A. Makes total sense. Tories the biggest gang out there fam.

Will corner the market through making it slightly legal for those who bother and a lot cheaper than black market (and for some class A is very off putting in regards to harm it could do with employment etc)

All of the re-wilding of the farmers fields also part of the plan. Will all be turned into greenhouses once taxes and Brexit catch up with farmers. Will allow the UK to carry on continuing being the main exporter of medicinal cannabis and keep them happy and probably still voting Tory.

They’re trying to nick as much and get their fingers in as many pies as possible before the inevitable Labour takeover

Back
Top Bottom