Bio char

The brix scale ranges from 0-32% with fruits/vegetables generally ranging between 12-18%. A brix level of 4 or 5 would indicate that the plant is suffering from boron deficiency. A brix level of 18 would indicate a very healthy and well fed plant.
The brix levels of leaves
Larger brix levels allow plants to fight off diseases and pests more easily than those with smaller brix levels. It is easier for plant defenses to absorb small amounts of brix than large amounts.
It is not uncommon for brix levels in leaves and stems to be smaller than brix readings in sap. Healthy plants will produce more brix when they are stressed because the plant has adapted to stress conditions during vegetation by storing extra sugars in sap, but not in leaves or stems, thus preventing photosynthesis from being inhibited by high brix levels.
This can be taken as a sign that there might have been too much nitrogen applied during flowering, so check your nutrient ratios again to see if you need to lower them.

Brix Levels and Dextrose

Brix is a unit of measurement that refers to the percentage of sugar dissolved in water. The brix scale ranges from 0% brix on the low end to over 100% brix at the high end. In brix, 100% brix means there are no impurities or solids in the solution at all. There are many factors that affect plant brix. These include fertilization & irrigation management, plant spacing, berry size, berry color, pruning, plant health & vitality and more. Unfortunately brix levels are difficult to measure on a consistent basis due to seasonal changes in plant brix from week to week or from day to night (night brix levels are typically about 2 brix lower than daytime brix).
Dextrose is the active ingredient" in most multivitamins.

IMG_20230719_122141.jpg

Looks like an average ole peat pot but it's actually called cowpot I'm going to give em a try on my new beans I don't like it but I got them off Amazon not a fan of Amazon!

So ones a Banana strawberry and the others a Bubba Kush one of the other reasons to reveg a photoperiod female is to keep a mother if it grew REALLY WELL for you because the next Bean you start might not be as strong on the genetics and might not do as well as well as if you like the strain you don't have to buy beans you can flower finish put back under 18 and save yourself some $$$ on beans and just cut clones The one's in the picture are going to be flowered again because they are outside but that's what I do if you got the knowledge and patience it's worth it! 👍🤑🤑🤑
IMG_20230720_121102.jpg
IMG_20230720_121055.jpg

Well I'm digging that new mushroom thread it already got me on the hook for gardening ideas
Spent Mushroom Grow Blocks make a superb compost and soil amendment. These blocks are what’s left after we’ve harvested 1-2 flushes, but they still have a lot of life left in them. There’s a good chance you’ll be able to obtain a 3rd flush by misting the block as a grow kit, before breaking it up into your soil.

Incorporating mycelium into your soil will help plants absorb water and nutrients, as well as build up the immunity of trees and plants. This is called the mycorrhizal network, and it literarily acts as a communication platform between trees and plants!

Re-incorporate spent blocks in your garden’s biome, and get fresh mushrooms straight from your own garden beds (weather permitting). An easy way to do this with the ‘trench-method’.

Spent mushroom blocks

4 -10# blocks for $15US, can't beat that and shipping was cheap! perfect for the compost pile or worm bin I got 4 blocks on The way well see where it goes

Cool a green lace wing I seen a whole bunch of those little dudes in my yard it's the 😎est thing hard to see the one on the milkweed leaf been a good year for beneficial insects it's those wildflowers I planted 2 years ago they're REALLY taking off I don't use any insecticide on my plants no need to the main problem I have around here are earwigs and Japanese beetles those are not native to my area and they REALLY love the karanja oil, soap mixture I spray them with 😂👍👍
IMG_20230725_075532.jpg

IMG_20230725_075653.jpg

Back
Top Bottom