Blackberry Dream

Fomerballer

Name: Blackberry Dream
Bought: Elev8 Seeds
Type : sativa dominant 60/40
Appearance: chunky dense green with gold and blue
Smell: Mango during bloom, chocolate citris buds
Taste: Very clean but dense smoke
Type of buzz: Very tingly through shoulders, extremely cerebral focused, uplifting. Great for relaxing your brain without losing focus.
Medical values: releasing stress/anxiety. Pain relief. Refocusing thoughts to tasks, work, working out
Price : priceless I grew it

Ok I’m new to smoking but I’ve grown several different plants. I’m big on cbd so have grown a few Harlequin plants. Also like to chill no and then so I’ve grown a few pleasure plants. I try to use harlequin a few times a week and also use cbd drops.

I recently moved. I now keep my main stash in one place and put some baggie stash for quick access at another. Lol this is were it got funny. I went out to the barn to have a quick bowl of harlequin..... I grabbed the wrong bag lol. I just smoke a whole big bowl of blackberry Dream at the wrong time. By the time I realized what I did it was to late nearly the whole big bowl was gone. Usually blackberry d is a one hit and done lol

I enjoyed the rest of the day emmensely. No bad trippy ness or paranoia. I stayed focused and on task but I was stoned for sure to the max. For a little while I enjoyed vivid colors, the birds singing all the things that describe psychedelic stone but still full complete thoughts and focus. I’m a former mil operator with a lot of old broken parts. This pretty much made all the aches go away.

I have since labeled the baggies lol. If you haven’t tried or grow this I’d add it to your list.

One and done you say? I have already been considering this strain. I think I'll put it on my short list. What breeder created the blackberry strain you have? I wanna be sure to get the stuff you have that's "one and done." Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom