BlackBerry OG Kush and all her beauty!

Strain:BlackBerry OG Kush

This bud is probably the best looking weed i've come across in a while.it stinks, it looks good, and the potency is unreal hope you all enjoy anothe ron of my strain reviews.

Appearance:All i can say is wow! this nug has the most alluring colors. the base color is a mixture of light green mixed with blemishes of dark green with a coat of reddish/purple streaking across the buds to give it the look of an octopuss. this strain is covered in crystally trics! amazing nug

Taste: When i took my first hit i was coughing and coughing. i'll be 100% honest the taste on this weed was hard to describe or remember (it got me real medicated lol) but the taste wasnt bad in any way or unpleasant. sweet tasting like pine and citris

Potency:9 of 10. I've smoked alot of Blackberry strains but the blackberry OG kush is probably one of my favorites. Blackberry (my NOTM winner) was the most potent i've had but this BBOGK is the best looking and a TAD less potent. hardly noticable. i'd recomend blackberry to anyone and will be growign this soon. i cant imagine ever growing again with out giving blackberry a try:thumb:

IMAG13262.jpg
IMAG13282.jpg
IMAG13291.jpg

I just got my clone of blackberry Og yesterday!!! Hopefully mine looks like this when I'm done, would make for a very happy gardener :)

I just got my clone of blackberry Og yesterday!!! Hopefully mine looks like this when I'm done, would make for a very happy gardener :)

NICE! blackberry is some of the best looking weed i've ever seen. all blackberry is great looking and is some real dank stuff.. i'll drop in to watch that one

It looks really tasty. I keep hearing good things about this strain. I will have to put it on my strain wish list. How is it when it comes to growing? Is it a good strain for a novice grower? Is it finicky as far as feeding, temp or whatever?

hoping my little ones will turn out like that. they are Blackberry Kush :)
image23990.jpg
IMG_175316.JPG
IMG_176022.JPG
IMG_175513.JPG
what do i have to do to get em to turn out like that!? :):volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom