Blackleaf's HOW TO guide on hash.

Blackleaf

Unique
Blackleaf's HOW TO guide on hash. Part 2 posted.

This is my guide on how to make, mix and succesfully smoke hash.

1. How do you make hash?

I have seen this question quite alot on this forum, and got the idea to write this guide you now can see ;)
First off, if you have some nugs and want to make hash out of it, don't bother. From 10g of good nug you will only get 1g of excellent hash and 9g's of bad scwag.
What you really need is a tree, harvest it and do as normally with the buds, but do NOT trow away any trimmings or leaves, this will be our hash.
Cut all trimmings and leaves into small bits and pieces and put it in the freezer. This is to make all of that sticky goodness crystalize and make it alot easier to work with. Wait like 24 hours or atleast til it's all frozen.

While you wait we can make our screen.
You need this:
1. 4 planks.
2. A piece of quality silk (should be 10"x10" or bigger).
3. A hammer and some nails.
4. Glue or tape

take the 4 planks and make a square with them, apply the silk screen on one of the sides, it's MUST tight like a 7 year old boy :p

Should look something like this when done:
[Picture is on it's way]

If you have a weight, that would be awesome right now, weigh those trimmings.
Say, you have 50g of trimmings, then you should get like 5g of excellent hash. But if you like you can make poorer quolity and get more.
Now put one the screen on a table or any smooth surface, the table(or whatever) will be where your future hash to be will land, but you need to make sure the screen does not touch the table. But a dinnerplate or something like that under one of the edges of the screen.
Trow some trimmings onto the screen. Not to much, now start bouncing and rubbing it around until it doesn't feel as sticky anymore. Check the resin, does it have any plant material in it? Then you shook it around to much :p No worries though, just repeat the proccess until your happy.

If you have that weight i was talking about, weigh the resin. does it weigh about 10-15% of the trimmings?
-Yes = good job! -No, much more = repeat the screening dude. -No, much less = You need to bounce and rub some more ;)

Next step, and now all the hard bits are really over :O

What you need:
1. Cellofan (the wrapping of say, cigarrette packs or cd's).
2. Newspaper.
3. Cellotape.
4. An oven.
5. Something to compress the hash, like that rolling thingy your mom uses when shes baking :p

Now where going to make a little package of joy.
First take the cellofan wrapping of a cig pack or a cd, do NOT tear it, try and make it look almost like you never even touched it.
Now pack some resin in that wrapping, not to much though, casu your going to need to seal tightly it with some cellotape afterwords.
It should be packed in there kind of hard, but not to hard. You now have a cute little resinpack. But wait!!!
You're not ready yet, pack the package with a little newsprintpaper, a couple of layers should be enough, again seal with cellotape.
Moisten the package with some hot water from the sink, it should be wet but not so wet that the paper falls apart.
Now put the package in the oven, it should be in there for about 10 minutes on 175 deegres celsius or gas mark 3.

Take the package out and lay it on a hard smooth surface, and compress it for a while :) (Soak package and repeat if you want to.)
Put the package in the fridge untill it has cooled off.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have made some hash, dude!

Parts 2 and 3 will follow.

Yeah, i forgot to mention that. I intended to.
The full movie is called "Stoned Free: Guide to growing cannabis".
it is not the exact same, i have more details :p

Parts 2 and 3 will be all mine though, with pictures ;)

Blackleaf said:
Yeah, i forgot to mention that. I intended to.
The full movie is called "Stoned Free: Guide to growing cannabis".
it is not the exact same, i have more details :p

Parts 2 and 3 will be all mine though, with pictures ;)
Ever seen any type of hash that was somewhat liquidy? I was at a bar a few months ago talking to a band member in my friend's boyfriend's band. He said he can get grams of hash for $45 a piece, but it's not your normal hash. He said it was more of a liquid then a solid, and a tear drop (think of a drop of water) of this stuff laced into a joint will knock the socks off 2-3 people. I was skeptical, and I probably wouldn't buy any even if it was that good, because I don't even have $45 to spend on stuff that I actually NEED these days, however I was wondering if you have ever heard of anything like this.

That's hash oil...
Supposed to be the shit, i think VeXy made some a while ago :)

Edit: Hopefully i will write part 2 and 3 this weekend, if i can get some hash ;)

Sweet Blackleaf, Nice job with the first one!!!

Yea hash oil is awesome, hard to work with but nothing beats diping a bud in some oil. It's very dangerous to make tho, mostly why I never see it.

Yeah, thats the one i based my guide on :)

Just got back from my new dealer, really cool guy.
The guide will be written in a few hours, when i'm nice and baked :headbanger:

2. - The mix

Now that you have made (or bought, doesn't matter) your hash, you need to mix it to smoke it. Smoking hash pure, like you do with weed does for some strange reason work less. So grab a good plate\cd cover (preferably made of glass, doesn't burn), some tobacco and your little brown lump of goodness.

You need this:
1. Tobacco, if you can get rolling tobacco that is way better than cigarrettes. Cigs are to dry, and have to much perfume in them.

2. Hash (Duh.)

3. A lighter, 2 is better.

4. Your hands.

Now grab some tobacco, and toast it gently until it is dry, this removes excess perfume and makes it less harsh.
Now for the picky business, you MUST remove all stems and ash from the toasting. The stems clogs up you mix, if you want a really smooth mix, remove the dark pieces of tobacco until your tobacco is light brown or yellowish.
Over 50% of the tobacco will be trown away or burned.

There are mainly to different types of hash mixes, the ones for jays, and the ones for pipes & bongs.
Jay mix: Tobacco looks like tobacco, not so much toasting.
P&B mix: Powder like tobacco.

Either way the rest is the same, that is what i, and pretty much everyone i know prefer. So try them both if you doubt me :p
Grab that hash, but be cautious, hash is much more potent than weed, if your not used to hash you probably dont need much of to get fucked up beyond all recognition. 0.3-0.5 is a good start.

There are many forms of hash, i don't know what the fuck you call all of them over there so i won't even bother.
But generally, dark oily hash does not need much warming to be easy to mix with the baccy, dry smelly assed hash is just the opposit, sometimes it even needs to burn a little (Time to put your mouth over it and toke on).

So, plave that lump on the plate and start to warm it up with your lighter, this may take some time to get the hold of, when it seems right, drop the tobacco on it and start mixing it.
Newbie alert, your first mix will probably be 4-5 smaller lumps, no worrys dude.
Just grab your lighter and warm up the whole mix, than start rubbing like thats the finest nipples you've ever felt :p

Yor final mix should be kinda powdery, and be much darker than what you started with, can to feel a little wet, but thats just heavenly oil.

Let's say that you settled for a pipe, you need a screen and it must be a good fit. Use your fingers to stuff all mix into the bowl. Duh, you say, but were not finished quite yet, now you have to squeeze that shit some, so it burns nice and even, i use a pipestuffer, but you can just use the end of a magic marker or whatever.

Gratz dude, you're ready to be stoned.
Yes, i said stoned, hash does not make you high!
Do not even try to drive or something like that after a nice mix, your brain will be much more slowed down by hash than by green.

The pics will come a little later tonight, just have to wait til me and my friend here can toke.

This guide rocks 🤘
i just bought some hash :goof:

thats tight man....
too bad i can't get any hash around here....

Back
Top Bottom