BlazinTrees' hydro grow - all widow

As she wipes the single tear from her eye... You done me proud Blaze. They look amazing... You're a quick study man. I'm afraid to see what the next grow is gonna look like!!! Keep up the awesome grow man!

KQ

On a NeatO Note! the lights just came on and MiniWeed is a Mini-Girl!!!! :headbanger:

Not rude at all man...here's the best i can break it down.

$65 - 10 white widow seeds & 10 cali orange seeds
$95 - 4 planter hydro garden from Hydroponicsonline.com's store...they have an 11 planter there that would work the same as my 4 for $185. It will come with nutrients, but i use different nutes. Also comes with pH up & Down, test kit, and timer. you'll need to get a second timer for your lights, as the timer that comes with it will be only for your water pump
$60 - Nutrients (some for veg, some for flowering, and some for foliage spray)
$20 - approx on flouro's for the veg stage...
$120 - on HPS on 400W HPS and ballast

so I guess around $355 ...plus a few more dollars on odds and ends...like a space heater for my space...and few extra power strips and extension cords and stuff.

blacturboteg420 said:
congrats on all the females

talk about lucky huh? first grow...all white widow seeds are female....man...so lucky...bet the other 6 are all male! LOL.

He's got all ladies... woohoo... Good look man good look. Can't wait to roll through and peep it before pickin time!!!

KQ

Day 47 - late pm. Lights just came on in the back...and my ladies are lookin lovely still. All of them are really starting to bud now...MiniWeed has really shot up. I may actually get more than a bowl or two off her! here's some shots from today...

Here's a shot of all of them together...
day47wwall.jpg

WW1 - top shot of the two main buds forming
day47ww1.jpg

WW2 - top shot and up close shot of buds forming
day47ww2a.jpg

day47ww2b.jpg

WW3 - top shot
day47ww3a.jpg

WW4 - Mini-Weed!
day47ww4.jpg

blazintrees said:
talk about lucky huh? first grow...all white widow seeds are female....man...so lucky...bet the other 6 are all male! LOL.

Just hope you got at least one female who'd make a good mom and knock her ass up!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta:

KQ

lookin good blaze

thanx brett

and KQ yeah out of the 6 seeds i have left...you better believe i'm gonna knock up a female out of that batch....can't let my seeds die off.

Okay guys...question for you all...

It seems i have some sort of bug that is eating at my leaves. i know it's not spider mites, cuz I can't see anything on the plant itself...and i've never seen them eat out chunks of leaves...

The damage isn't huge or anything...just a few nibbles on 2-3 small leaves on the tips of two of the plants. I'm guessing it was some random bug that may have gotten into the space and decided to try it out. I first noticed the leaves 2 nights ago...and after checking today...it doesn't look like it's gotten any worse. I'm guessing whatever it was didn't really like it too much. dumb bug! lol...if it only knew what was coming!!! LOL

So is there some sort of universal pesticide i can use on the plants to keep things from eating away at the leaves? I've heard like Vinegar and water or something to get rid of the spider-mites...

what's the best thing i can use...or make to make sure whatever it was doesn't come back and ruin all my hard work?

that sux man. . . wish i could help, all i have read about is spidermites. . .

Well anything that you put on your plants that isn't for instant treatment, but for protection, will stay on your plants and be bad to smoke. The occasional bug comming by and taking a few bites won't hurt anything. So unless you get infested I wouldn't worry about it.

I second NoDirtWeed4Me... If you start noticing it more then I would try to find out what type of bug it is. AN has a product to keep pests away. I forgot the exact name of it, but I'll try to find it.

Day 52 - (day 22 flowering) my beauties are alive and kickin. switched the water...and added nutes back to the fresh batch of water...was kinda bored so I decided to photoshop some of these for fun...mini-weed is pretty much the same height as all the other plants...enjoy. :headbanger:

All of them
day52wwall.jpg

WW1
day52ww1a.jpg

day52ww1b.jpg

WW2 - man can I call'em or what...this one has been the beauty of my eye since day 1!!!
day52ww2a.jpg

this is one of the buds that split into two after i pinched it back...nice shot of trichs here.
day52ww2b.jpg

WW3
day52ww3a.jpg

WW4 - Not So MiniWeed
day52ww4a.jpg

two main colas
day52ww4b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom